ok i was on my period and the day i got off i had sex and didnt use a condom and he cummed in me.. and then we had sex more after that and he cummed inside me about nine times all together...?.... but i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but ive been peeing more than normal and my period came but it was only 4 days and really light... and i woke up in the middle of the night vomiting and ive been really sleepy and ive had a runny nose .. but i dont want to take another pregnancy test cause im scared.... do you thiink im pregnant?

Hi there,

you could very well be pregnant. Did you vomit only once or has it continued? IT depends on when you had sex really, you can only get pregnant if you produce an egg at ovulation. Usually you don't ovulate near your period, but you could have ovulated early, not every girl is the same. I think you should wait a week or so to test again or even wait til your next period and if it doesnt show or is late then test. I hope this helps, good luck

ps- for unwanted pregnancy you shoud use condoms or birth control.

ok i started my period on july 7th and the day i got off my period (july 13th) i had sex but i didnt use a condom and weve had sex like 9 times without using a condom.. and he cummed inside me eachtime... but i started my period july 29th again.. but it was irregular like it was like and it had brown in it ... and it only lasted like 4 days.. i usually have my period to 5-6 days so i havent had sex and i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but i think it was too early but not positive... :-/.. && i didnt have my period n august.. then i started my period on september 2nd at like 10 at night.. i went to change my tampon and it had nothing on it.. then i put another one in just incase and i started to have cramps the next afternoon and i as bleeding like a period but then it would go lighter then heavier and wasnt tht red... and it only lasted 4 days again... and after i took the pregnancy test it was like 3 days after that and i woke up in the middle of the night throwing up and it didnt stop until the next afternoon... so it lasted from like 2in the morning till like 1in the afternoon... but i also have been eating alot lately more than usual.. and ive been having cramps every now and then... ive been more sleepier then usual and i wake up dizzy most of the time and my stomach can get really hard after i eat or when im standing up.. and i always have a weird feeling in my stomach and not to be gross but ive been having gas more than i ever have... and i have really srtong smells like i can smell something really good and when i smell something nasty i feel like im going to throw up .. but im scared to take another pregnancy test cause im only 17 and im still in highschool 11th grade...and my parent would flip out!!!!.......... so i dont know im scared... i dont kno wut to do...?