Hi, I am very confused as to whether or not im pregnant. i had unprotected vaginal sex on the 20th (he did not come close to cumming nor did he ever finish) and the next day i had unprotected anal sex and he did cum in me and i went to the bathroom and saw the cum in the toilet. I have irregular periods and my last normal one was on october ninth. in november i got a period on the 14th and it was lighter than normal and lasted five days. my moods and stress do affect my periods to an extent, but never to the point where it changed the consistency. this month (december) i took a pregnancy test mayb on the 9th or so? and it came out negative. on sunday i got really bad cramps and yesterday i started bleeding and passing clots. once again it was normal than it usual is. I did fill a period over night but its still never as much blood as i used to get. i have no pregnancy symptoms, i dont feel pregnant, and i dont look pregnant. im very tiny and  skinny and my stomach is still able to b very flat and muscular when i flex, and when im not i can press my stomach in and i dont feel anything there, nor is my stomach hardening. i do not feel as tho i am pregnant and i tested negative, but i cant understand why my periods have become so light? any help please?

Dear Reader,

Since you have had your period 3 times after unprotected sex you cannot be pregnant. Please use protection next time to avoid chances of getting infected with STDs or HIV

Ive only had two periods since i had sex. but i just find it odd that my periods are lighter ever since i did have sex. this has never happend before. im still wearing tampons but its not nearly as much blood as i normally get.  but dont worry i am never having unprotected sex again. it just sorta happened that time because werent even home and it was late at night. but its always those kind of moments that catch up to ya. but like i said i dont have any symptoms, and its been exactly two months since weve had sex. i wouldnt even b worried if i was getting normal periods. but im not, so thats why i was concerned. im gonna take another test next week just to double check tho