how do you know if you are pregnant...please list all possible symptoms.... from the most that people have to the least...thank you

The best way to tell if you are pregnant is to wait and if you are late for your period then take a home pregnancy test. There are other symptoms, but they are almost exactly the same as symptoms you can get prior to getting a period so they are not definate. If you know what symptoms you are looking for, you can usually find them even if they aren't entirely there.
If you had unprotected sex in the last 5 days, you can still take the Plan B morning after pill to try to prevent pregnancy.

I've had unprotected sex over 13 times do i have a good chance of being pregnant?

hey what'z up with it i had a baby when i was 14 years old but i had him at 15 years old and i did not wanted to have him but i said to myslf that i will love him and i will do anything for my son so i had him and now i an 16 years old and i hace a son that i love with all my heart and my mom helps me and i still go to school and i come home and be with my bab i don't do anything anymore because i have a bab.....

If you are having unprotected intercourse then yes you do have a good chance of becoming pregnant.....

No you dont ive had unprotected sex for over a year and still not pregnet i ust make sure he doesnt cum inside me

no one answered her question! she asked what are the clues that she might be having a baby not how u got a baby or when!!!!! but some clues are sore tittes, food cravings, sleeping often and etc.

its sad :-( when i read about u kids ...i say to myself wow there are people out there who would kill to have a baby, people who are ready mentally and financially but cant have them and then u got 14 year olds popping them out ....im traumatized well good luck...oh and yes little girl there is a chance a big chance u are preggers

HOii GuYs WeLL ii JuSt ThOrT iiD TeLL yOoH AwL dAht ii HaD uNpRoTEcTeD SeX JusT oNcE aNd iiM PrEgNaNt RyTe nOw iiM oNLii [[14]] bUt yAh NO WaHt ii ToLd mY pArEnTs aNd TheY rEaCtEd a HoLe LoT DiFfErNt ToOH wAht ii ThOrT ThEy WouLd ii ThOrT My DaD WouLd KiK mE oWt BuT iiM fYn...My BaYbs DuE iiN a MoNtH aNd a HaLf...!!

hey yall i got pregnant when i waz just 14 and i enjoy having my little girl around even though it is diffcult having a child at this age but she is my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought my parents would be angry at me cuz i had a baby at a young age but they were angry and happy :D at the same time cuz they would have a grandchild...... i still go to school and i still make "A"'s and this is my last yr. in middle school so wish me good luck with my baby girl. :P

grandparent's rule :o

when do u know u r ready to have sex ?

OK so i'm 16 and i'm pregnet i'm a freshmen in high school cuz of my dad but the father of my baby is 17 and he dont go to school dont have a job and sits home all day smoking pot and stuff and we live like 47 min away from eachother i just dont know what to do and all of his " friend" are telling him its not his ummm i would know i just dont know what to do i cant do this on my own any suggestions???

thanks
me

Well hi the names Amber,
I have had sex with over 18 people and I am 15 years old. I haven't told anyone except my boyfriend and he hates it. It upsets him so bad. How Im not pregnet I don't know! Because my boyfriend has cumed in me a hundred times so why am i not pregent? I thought that i was but, then i started my period. My period was late though. I heard that you could be pregnet and have a period at the same time. Can you?
thanx
lil bit :(

ok i am 21 i have been on the depo shot since i was 18 and about 6 months ago i started using the pill which i can choose to skip my period with. i have been choosing to skip it but ocasionaly i will get breakthrough bleeding, im am very bad at taking the pill when i should because my work schedule interfers with it. somedays i will forget up to three days then take them all at once then some days up to 2 days then take them at once, well to get to the point on friday june 29th i had intercourse we used a condom but it broke, i had forgotten to tkae my pill that day and i took both of them the next day but because of he fact that i dont take them like i should could there be a high risk of me being pregnant?

i have had intercourse and haven't had my period in a few weeks wat do i do ??

could i b pregnant?