Im 3 1/2 weeks late. I quit my birth controls a month or more back & I had unprotected sex. Now my period hasnt come & Im really scared. I have been feel nausea & sick to my stomach w/ really bad cramping & tiredness alot. I have taking pregnancy test after test & still a negative. What should I do?

Ok, here's my story. I took plan B April 19th 2017...i had just had a period that same month whiched ended on the 9th. After taking the pill Irecv'd a period in May in the 3rd but it was weird (my cycles last 5days) this one...well on the thrird day it was VERY light and PINK. And, it ended but came bk on the 5th day only lasting...mybe hlf the day. Soooo 18days later May 25th I got another period and i was weird as well. Three days on off the 4th and just a little on the 5th day and it was over. Mind you zi totally forgot I had a period earlier in May. So I thought my next cycle would be June 22nd. It is now June 26th 2017 and no period. Ive had no appetite for about a week/week in a hlf in the AM...bo symptoms of getting my cycle...sharp pain in my stomach with some flutters and some pain in my breats. No sure if zim pregnant or wht ( plan on tking a test on the 29th or the 30th) HELP!!!