I had unprotected sex a day before I ovulated and now about 6 days Later I'm having severe sore heads !! And nausea any ideas ??

my ovulation day is 2mrw had sex 3days before could i get pregnant. i was on da 2month injection 4 6months n im off it ne for 1year n 3 months but nothn is happening n im impatient

Hi Guest,

You dont get pregnancy symptoms this early. The only sympton women get is sore boobs around the time your period is due, sickness and headaches only creep up on you at around 6weeks pregnant not 3weeks! 

Hi Tary,
Sperm can survive in the body for 5days so yes its possible you could get pregnant.

i was on the 2month injection november 2011-15march 2012. ever since i had un protected sex with my bf till nw 22/06/2013 we dont do it often only when we get a chance n dats not alot nothing has happened yet im 1year n 3months off da injection...my ovulation date is due this week i had sex da 18,19,21june myb we do it 24if we get privacy i reli want to conceive what should i do...