Being pregnant before I now what symptoms I have when I am. I am feeling fatigue, and quezzy, and I have a very funny taste in my mouth. My husband I do want to have another baby and were not using birth control. I thought that I might have been pregnant due to the symptoms. I took a prgnency test and I also had my period but I still have the symtoms. Can I possibly be pregnant?

hi i too think im pregnant with the symptoms .... did a test but inot sure if i have missed a period or not i was on the pill and foolishly took the pill over the seven pill free days so i could be with my boyfreind period free!! then came off pill for seven days ..... but didnt re start pill after that. i been going through a stressfull time at home and i cant remember if i bleed or not after the pill free week ....have the symptoms of a pregnancy especially teh period feel like symptoms but no period yet

You're asking could I be pregnant and you do have a lot of pregnancy signs, but you got your period? Talking about periods, is it just light bleeding or more of a classical menstrual period? Some women think they get their menstruation but it isn't a real period, it's just early pregnancy spotting. 

But that spotting is usually very light and really not like a real period. It doesn't come on, get heavier, and then go away after four or five days. Spotting is more like mini bleeding. So if that is what you have, I would still go and see my doctor or get a home pregnancy test. For that matter, doing a pregnancy test won't do you any harm anyway. 

im going through the same thing w/ same symptoms as you!! my period came but its lighter than usual. im not spotting but im not as heavy as i should be. i took a pregnancy test today...i came on my cycle yesterday.......test was neg. but i will retest in a few days

I recently had a baby girl on aug 14, 2006. Last month I had finally had my first regular period and again two weeks after. My periods have always been a little unregular. When I found out that I was pregnant with my baby that I just had, they thought that I was going to miscarriage because I was bleeding so badly. My doctor put me on progesterone to "keep" me pregnant. My "counts had gone down and then up again before i was put on it. Now I am getting plenty of sleep and she is a very good baby and sleeps through the night so she doesn't keep me awake. I have had unprotected sex with my husband and he has pulled out every time though. I have been feeling pregnant again: really tird, not being able to stay awake long, headaches again like when I was pregnant with her, and I am not sure but the little bumps that you get on your breats when you are pregnant (like I still have from her) look different, almost like "newer". The thing is I started my period today. Not much cramping, but it feels like a bruise when I walk. I am sure if its my period I will get cramps in the next day or two. I used to only get them the first day of my period when it started and sometimes the second day. Could I be pregnant again??? I would like to be.

I THINK THAT I MIGHT BE PREGNANT BUT IM NOT SURE I AM GETTING MORNING SICKNES AND LOWER BACKPAINS TIERDNESS AND HEAD ACHES I DID THE TEST BUT IT SAID THAT I WASNT I DO WANT A BABY SO DOES MY PARTNER. :-D 8) ;-)

i feel the same way already had a hild she is 2 but i feel pregnant i feel movement in lower abdemen (cant spell to well) feel sick in the morning but have had a period it only lasted 4 day usulay it last 7 or 8 days did a pt but came up neg i really want another baby dont ken what to do %-)

So where you pregnant? How many periods have you had? I am going through the same thing. I feel movement but took a test and it came out negative. I have had a kid already so I know the feeling and it's freaking me out!

I have not missed a period. but last week started to feel movement. called my doctor's office late this afternoon to schedule an appt. they seemed a bit 'Whatever'. I was high risk when pregs with both my kids, and have had three miscarriages. feel like I am going crazy. this was definately unplanned. the bottoms of my ribs even hurt like when i was really far along. help!!!

hi every one i just need help my prgnency symptoms start before my periods com from one week on 1st march 2010 my have to start but my periods on 4 th march i think may just for periods i feel sick ,heartburn , backpain but periods last for 2 days 1st day is heavy like periods with brown discrge then next day lighter then after 3 days just brown discharge now its went to the doctor last day then tey took blood test n urine test but negative i do home test it is negative but i still fell sick , backpain, go to loo more offen , heartburn ,headach, leg cramp,more hungry, foodcarving,shoulderpain as well and arm pain. my second kid is just 11 month old when he is 6 month my periods r reggular. 2months ago i stop breastfeeding just give him night for 5or 10 min not more. i feel more tierd then useally . if any know whts going on with me plz tell me

Hi everyone..I had unprotected sex on October 9th. A week or two ago I have been having pregnancy symptoms. I know I'm not pregnant, but I feel like I am. This might be TMI, but my nipple have been hurting, around my breast have been hurting, My lower back, I feel as though there is something in my uterus. It feel tight and I really feel like I have something in there. Well I started my period today and I still feel something in my uterus..Please Help! What do you think could be the problem???? :-/

hi everyboby i have problem still see my period but dont know that to do i have unprotected sex with my husband on the third of august i had my period on the 24th of august and it show be on the 20 of august i started sleeping early than i use to feel for special thing at times my period come on the 28 of setepmber i still feel the same and i even start feeling miserable my belly started to look a little different in size in october i see it on the 27 my belly look like its growning still feeling the same way even my husband is noticing it did a test and it negative and from i have unprotected sex in august i don`t have a steady date for my period i am confuse do you think i am pregnant

I have all those same feelings in my stomach I wake up in the morning I feel like I am going to have the morning sickness and I am scared

I'm not too shure if I have missed my period..
My boyfriend told me to go get the morning after pill
just incase but I started having pain in my ribs... so I
thought they were cramps.. I did not get the pill, I just
kept on dealing with these pains.. & still am.. i'm getting
a bit fatter & im always sitting doing homeschool & whenever
I get up i feel dissy and have to bend over.. It's very strange to
me... Then i get sudden pains near my area at the top of my thigh..
I'm not shure if im pregnant or if these are signs.. or even if i should
get a free pregnancy test just incase.. Please if anyone knows anything...

ive been off my birthcontrol pills for a month now.. a week and a half before my period i had unprotected sex 3 times with my partner. i had my regular 7 day period. when i was on birthcontrol i would always feel nauseous before and during my period but never AFTER. after i got off my period i feel soooo nauseous its been almost 2 weeks since ive been off and i feel nauseous every morning and sometimes during the day...today i felt some fluters/ pain in my lower part of my stomach.. is this a sign of pregnancy???