Hi, I am a 21 yr old guy. I have been mastrubating since 6 odd yrs. I generally mastrubate once a day b4 goin to bed. bt sometimes wen i m alone at home it gets 3-4 times a day. My penis s still small in size. I really want to control dis habit. I cant control an erection wen ever i see a lil hot pic or video. i have never had sex b4. can ny 1 plzz help me wid it ?? I also want to knw d side effects of mastrubatin keepin in mind my hsitory.

Take your hand, let go of your penis, problem solved. The fact that you didn't start masturbating until you were 15 seems odd. Most boys boys start as son as they start puberty.Is there a reason you waited? Once or twice a day is normal. But if you see a picture or a video you want to masturbate...Duh, why are you on your computer watching videos of sex if you don't want to masturbate. Turn off your computer, and limit the amount of time you are on it. And not the middle of the day when your alone.At 21 it is doubtful your penis is going to get any bigger. You should be through puberty unless you started late. If you have free time it is ok to masturbate. Most men ,even when in a relationship, still Masturbate. Some wives get hysterical, but it is alone time when you don't have to think about pleasing some one else. It's like saying I drink 2 glasses of milk every day, sometimes 3., but I don't want to get addicted. As long you are in a private place and it doesn't interfere with your normal routine, I don't see a problem. I was an above average student, went to school everyday, Started working a full-time job at 15.Had my own apartment 2 months before I finished High School...and I masturbated at least as much as your saying you do. I don't know what they are teaching in sex education, but there are a lot of posts about masturbating being a bad thing. If you do more social functions,like go run around with your friends. get involved in a volunteer group, something that makes you feel like your  are giving back to the community you live in. There will be nites when you are tired and drop into bed. Next morning you can take 5 minutes and masturbate. Not everything you do in life on a  regular basis is an addiction. Binge drinking can kill you, binge masturbaion will make your arm tired and your penis sore. Which one sounds worse to you. Trust me, what ever it is you do, with the billions of people on this planet there are other people that do the same thing you are.With webcams and Skype,and most of the smaller  social sites offering chat rooms and webcams, there are people masturbating somewhere in the world every minute of every day. Your young, enjoy life, stay healthy and stop worrying about jerkin off too much. If your not eating because you can't stop masturbating, then your doing it to much.

i'm stil worried abt my penis size.. Am i in a risk stage or somethin lik dat ??

ohh my friend try watching movies to avoid idleness