Hi, my name is Troy i am 14 years old and i have a really bad addiction. i have an addiction to watching porn while masturbating. i started masturbating when in was 11 or 12 i cant really remember. But i think i am more addicted to porn than masturbating. i think i watch about 1-2 hours of porn a day but that's only at night. This year most nights i won't even go to sleep i'll be up all night and in to the early morning watching porn and masturbating. my computer is so slow now because of me watching so much porn. is there anything that i can do to stop me from watch porn.

Hey there Troy. It is normal for a kid your age to masturbate and watch some porn the issue comes when the amount you masturbate and watch porn interferes with your ability to function/ carry on your normal life. Do your feel this is interfering?

hi biomajor10 it sometimes does interfere with normal life, like some days its hard to concentrate on school work or any work for that matter without dazing off and just thinking about porn. what can i do to help me

well porn can be a very difficult thing to overcome especially at your age when you are going through puberty and hormones are raging. have you tried masturbating without porn? I would say the thing to start doing is avoid situations which tempt you to watch porn. like staying up late. having a computer in your bed. if you get the urge to watch try doing something to get your mind off it. like play a video game or watch tv or exercise or something.

I agree with Biomajor10, if you are up late at night watching porn, then maybe try eliminating all electronics from your rom before going to sleep.