Right from age of 16 i do mastrubate almost daily. i am 22 nowand I would like to know that whether this mastrubation habit of mine would have caused any reduction in my sperm count. if it would have caused, then how to find it out and whats the way of increasing the count also , i would like to know that wheather this would have caused me any STD desiase or not?

No, masturbation did not affect your sperm count. Masturbation has no side effect, and cannot cause anything besides pleasure.
Yes there are ways to increase your sperm count as well. If you email me or give your email, I would be glad to send some ways to you.
**********

**this post is edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Hey guys. I would just like to tell you that there isn't any possibility to gain an STD disease from masturbating, because there is no other person you could gain it from. Also, your sperm count reduction is tightly related to your daily masturbation. So, even without any serious side effects of masturbation, there is that one. And you could increase your sperm count by not masturbating for a while, and what I mean is you should stop for a couple of weeks until your body produces enough semen, and completely regenerates. That will increase your sperm count. Try not to overmasturbate.

i would like to know how to increas the sperm count and i want to know is there any side effects of mastrubation on preganancy. means if i do more mastrubaiton so is there any chance to decreas my fertility?

how do i increase my sperm count?

how to increase our sperm count

drink milk and rich sugar diet would do it but it will a side effect that u r going to put weight on and diabetics :-D

plz tell me about increasing my penis size,
it is small, i think it is due to mastrubation....

keegel your pennis three times a day and u will have a big pennis

No, there are no side effects like this through masturbation.

Stop worrying and get outside to develope more relationships.

You're worrying about nothing.

Please explain more about how one "keegels" your penis and how that will benefit him.

"Keegel exercises" are the flexing of the muscles that line the groin and the base of the abdomen.

In women, they help to strength the pelvis and provide greater control over their muscles.

In men, we use these muscles to shut off the flow of urine. By practicing the contraction, we can strengthen these muscles and 1) use them to increase our sexual arousal, 2) shut off the flow of urine, 3) pulse or "wave" our erection or 4) improve our muscle tone so that sex can be more enjoyable.

However, the Keegel muscles have NOTHING to do with penis size, sorry to say.

agustin1 wrote:

Masturbation don't have side effect. But over-masturbation or daily masturbation ( on daily basis) can lead to loose erection or loss of penile length

Please explain how you came to this conclusion. What research do you have and how did you find it?

"Loss of Penile Length" from masturbation is a new one on me.

Overmasturbation and wrong masturbation (do it so quickly) will cause premature ejaculation. It is totally healthy to masturbate, but please do it slowly, if not we will not satisfy your women.

hi i m aryan i have same problem of daily masturbation . pls send some way to control and increase sprm.

pls tell ways to increase your sperm count