HI TO EVERYONE

I M 23 YEARS OLD.I WANT SUGGESTION ON THIS I M MASTRUBATING SINCE 14-15 OF MY AGE.PROBLEM IS THAT MY STYLE OF MASTRUBATION IS LITTLE DIFFERENT.I M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HANDLING. I DO IN BED ALWAYS BUT NOT NAKED,INSIDE THE CLOTH I ERECT MY PENIS AND START RUBBING WITH BED AND I EJACULATE IN MY INNERWARE.

SLOWLY I DEVELOPED THAT IN PENIS SOME BLACK SPOT & SMALL SMALL SPOT IN HAIR COMES AND HALF THE PENIS IS OF HAIR .IS IT OF MASTRUBATION ? ONE DOCTOR TOLD ME WHEN U MASTRUBATE U CAN SUFFER T.B IS IT TRUE.HE ALSO SAID ME WHEN U EAT HEALTHY FOOD THATS Y UR SAFE. AND I ALSO FINISH MY MASTRUBATE WITHIN A MINUTE.DOES IT GET ANY HARM IN MY FUTURE WHEN I M MARRIED.I M STILL VIRGIN

DO V LOOSE STAMINA FOREVER& DOES IT AFFECT IN MY FUTURE. I M STILL MASTRUBATING DAILY.
AND ALSO NOT ABLE TO SHOOT UP IT JUST FALL DOWN WHEN I TRY TO DO NORMALLY HANDLING.

SO PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO I M WORRIED.OR PLS MAIL ME ON ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
. HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME .IF ITS ANY MISATAKE THEN SORRY.

Legend
Hey dude,

I think you doing nothing wrong! Masturbating is a natural process. Everyone do it more or less. In teenage, masturbation is markedly due higher hormone production. I didn't understand what you mean with black spot on your penis? Black spots are most recent mole spots. This is nothing to worry about and it doesn't come from masturbation :-) And you said a doctor told you when you masturbate you can suffer T.B?? What should it be TBC? Tuberculosis? :-) Well, I don't know where your doctor has graduated, but this is ridiculous :-D.
Of course, eating healthy foods will make you healthy, and this is logically, isn't it? :-)

You can masturbate daily, it's ok. When you get married, the masturbation will decrease on intensity, as well as with your age. The only negative factor could come from over-ejaculating. Multiple daily ejaculations could worn your testes and the production of sperm would decrease. Of course, with multiple ejaculations I mean up to 10 times daily!

Do you have a steady sexual relationship at this moment? If not, it's pretty normal that you ejaculate daily instead of having sex. Basically, testes need up to 48hrs to produce sperm. Therefore, ejaculating every second day is common.

I hope this helped you!

;-)

Pseud0

ANUJ ~ I'm sorry to tell you this but the way you masturbate is not normal. You have Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome (TMS). It's not normal and it needs to be changed.

***edited by administrator*** ***posting of web addresses is not allowed***

Hope that helps. ;-)

hey i do mastrubate daily, sometimes twice a day.. but once my sperm is out..my feelins for sex is down for tat day ..is tat a good thing or is it bad for my marriage life..
i am still a virgin..

i have same thing about my feelings for sex being down and i was wondering the same thing so im happy that im not the only one

Hey my name is wayne and im 15 years old i have been masturbating ever since the age of 12 i used to do it 4 times a day and i stil do it 2 times a day now but the problem is i dnt hv a good erection my question is can i stil have a good sex life even though i masturbate so much and have a weak erection

Well, Im 21 at the moment, I have a baby girl and currently Im not with my wife, but i do masturbate daily lol and im happy to hear that everyone is masturbating lmao My problem is that when I stop masturbating, my penis gets small, like it shrinks, why do you think this happens? it shrinks to a small size, and I do not like it

Please help, its just that I will never stop masturbating

Look, sex is a whole different thing from masturbation. When you get the girl in bed with you, you won't have problems ejaculating or getting it up.

u should consult baba ramdev he will tell u lot of techniques such as anlom vilom where u have to put ur penis out n in in ur ass only so no waste all thing will be absorbed by ur ass ..try it gandoooooo 8-| :-)

Hi anuj the way you masturbate is ok but u c it have its disadvantages "It will get you dirty and smelly" so that is why i stopped it to :-)
in fact i reduced my masturbation counts and it have its more advantages than masturbation.

I'm not saying masturbation is wrong, but it's not right ether.

Try this when you need to masturbation try solving a riddle or do some thing you really enjoy like playing instruments etc.

i'm saying this because i used to masturbate every day but i controlled it to week, now i'm able to concentrate more in what i do and more energetic and even more confident than before.

try this man its worth it.

;-)

Hi, I'm 21 years old. I masturbate a lot, especially when I look at porn/naked babes & I have pics of them in front of me to enjoy the best of my masturbation. My penis ejaculates & then I rub it on the floor focusing on the naked babe pic until I jizz reaching orgasm. It takes between 10 mins up to an hour. I also masturbate on my bed when I'm so turned on & can't sleep. I try to hold my cum until the point I have to ejaculate, so I don't finish it too quickly & get a nice orgasm! So is my masturbation all good?

Hi all, I write from my perspective as a counselor who has done much research on the subject and also one who has and still at times do masturbate. Masturbation like many other things should never be overdone. I don't think there is any need for neither male or female to do so every day. A young healthy male will generally experience a sex urge when there is a build up of semen in the prostate gland about every three days if he is not sexually active. So on the average a man really should not need to do it more than twice weekly. Also it is very unsafe to do it by rubbing the penis on any surface it can cause serious damage overtime. Daily masturbating will lessen sperm count, and especially if done several times daily can create problems and affect the penis. For men It's best to do so lying one your back or side and simply use your hand. Also use a lubricant. Masturbating every day can mean that one has self control issues which is not good.

For females, though daily masturbation has less adverse effects than the male physically, again too much is not good neither is a lack of self control. Girls generally experience sex urges mostly during ovulation and some during or just after menstruation. So they od less than men,hence females really don't need to do so as often. When they do I think it best to keep it natural, avoid inserting anything but a clean finger into the vagina or stimulating the clitoris, it's much safer  an dposes less risk of infection, and always use a lubricant especially on the clitoris. Overall excessive masturbating is not good and can actually affect your sexual function when you get married.

Mikey
The Counselor 

hi , em 19 . i use to mastrubate since i ws 16 , em still virgin and didnt have sex with any girl , few days when i was mastrubating it was okay , but aftr a week nw , em feeling some pain in my penis ,but when i satrting mastrubate there is no pain but after sometimes after mastrubating ,it comes again , some times the pain is lik hell and sometimes its like a bit , what it mgith be , can anyone help me , and i dont want to consult any doctor

.some body plz help me as fast

Guys it's best not do it every day it can lower sperm count if continued right up to marriage. 2-3 times a week is okay plus a lack of self control can never be a good thing, very bad for future relationship.

Hai friend I also masturbate and it is good for your penis (it helps to increase its size.