im 15 now and ever since i waz a baby i have had excess foreskin going over the end of my penis and the excess foreskin is red, i have never pulled back my foreskin because its to tight and thin were the red bit is. it causes me no disscomfort but im embarest on what people might think if they saw it. even when im erected i can still see a red bit at the end. im worried sick about it but i dont realy want to go see a doctor about it because im rather shy. please help me. :-(

you need to push to foreskin back and wash it with a mild soap. it sounds like it is irritated. you get sweaty down there and it needs to be cleaned out with soap and water. start pulling the skin back and washing it. if it gets worse go the doctor. i know it is embarrassing but only you and the doctor have to know. you don't have to tell anyone unless you want too. he cant say anything due to a privacy act. if he does you can sue the c**p out of him.

This last guy gave you bad info - never use soaps on your glans or head or the inside of the foreskin. My dad and my doctor warned me about this. I have a long foreskin that is 1" longer than my penis and I learned to slowly pull it back and forth in the shower without soap. I eventually go looser and now glides back and forth very nicely without any pain. Try it.

I'm glad I found this. The problem you described is exactly the same as mine. It's comforting to know that there are other people going through it.
I recently started looking up on the internet about this and I didn't know that you are supposed to wash underneath the foreskin. I'm now washing underneath daily and streching regularly. I'll let you know how it goes!

im still wondering if anyone has found a good no-surgical way to tighten the foreskin if you still really want to.

Hey, I had the same problem as yours, it was red and I had a long foreskin. But I kind of "rolled" my foreskin until I saw my glans and put it that position for about a minute I did this every day and in 6 months its fine.

It is not absolutely necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

Hi, sounds like you have a similar issue that I had. I'm now 45 and very happily married. Firstly, I agree not the wash it with soap. Soap is too harsh and can dry and irritate it. I did go through the process of gentle stretching my foreskin when in the shower and when erect. Never force it to cause any pain. This worked over quite some time although I prefer to be covered all the time and just retract it to wash with water. I don't pull to back when I have sex and have never had any issues. My wife loves it although in my youth some girls were somewhat uneasy as they only knew circumcised penises. It's easy to be embarrassed when you're just 15 although I was always quite proud of mine even though I got lots and lots of looks at the pool and gym showers. It is its natural state. My Father always stressed to me that I was whole and the other boys had had theirs amputated unnecessarily. What ever you do don't get circumcised. Unless of course you have medical issues and it's a last resort. Most men I know hate their circumcision and wish there's was like mine. Good luck. Be kind to yourself over it all and know there are lots of men just like you and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.