Couldn't find what you looking for?


I have one hard lump below my penile head , there is only pain when I push it down hard into the penis. It's below the skin and appears to be attached to the penis. I am a virgin uncircumcised male so no chance of it being a std.any advice?


Penises can get lumps, pimples, rashes and abrasions fairly easily. There's no way of knowing for sure about this one without a doctor seeing it, but from your description it sounds like it may be a common dermatological issue. If so, try using a top drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for one that includes alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant.  Good luck!