Couldn't find what you looking for?


I have a strange skin irritation/infection appearing on the forskin of my penis that is only visible while roled back (flacid) or when erect. It's a series of white spots scattered closely to eachother all the way around and some are joined. The doctor didn't know what they were at first and just told me to get some anti-bacterial cream (Hydrozole) but it's shown little benifit so far. I haven't been able to find a similar condition online... When forksin is rolled back you can see the white bumps really prominantly but when rolled up and erect the forskin to where my head ends will just be really red.


What you’re describing may be pearly penile papules (PPP, medically known as hirsuties coronae glandis).  Assuming that these are visible to you as described but do not cause irritation, this may be what you have; if that’s the case, there’s no need to worry – they are harmless and are present in about a quarter of men (slightly more common in intact men).  A doctor can verify is this is the case or if you have something different.  It could also be thrush, a yeast infection that occurs in penises.  Again, your doctor can help here.  It’s great that you are keeping an eye on your penis health, which too many men neglect.  Add to your health regimen a daily application of a first class penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  Look for one with powerful combinations like alpha lipoic acid and acetyl L carnitine.