For the past 2-3 weeks I've had this small bump under the skin of my penis, on the underside, maybe an inch above my scrotum, there's a small white dot on top of the lump that kinda looks like a pimple, the lump itself is a little bigger than a pea, it is moveable and not attached to my actual penis just underneath the skin. Ive been with the same girl for 5 years so It cant be an STD. Has anyone experienced something like this? Its red in that spot and has that inflamed look. I know I need to see a Urologist but I dont have that option right now. Help?

can it be a Lymphoceles of the penile gland? Can I remove it myself? It says online that I shouldnt have sex or masturbate for 4-6 weeks! help?

This is the kind of issue which really requires a visit to a doctor to get a definitive answer; trying to assess it over the internet can be problematic.  But one thing is certain: do not try to remove it yourself.  On a separate note, keep an eye on your overall penis health and help maintain it by regularly using a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  A cream that includes a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, is best.