I am personally uncircumcised and I love it, I love the way my foreskin looks when its covering my head and as I retract it, it feels soo good just to pull and mess around with. I have to admit my penis is very small but one of the only things I like about it is all my extra foreskin

It’s wonderful that you are pleased with your penis and foreskin; too many men get hung up on their penis, finding things to criticize or worry about. Being comfortable with your equipment is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself – so congratulations!  Please make sure you continue to take care of it: wash it regularly (including underneath the foreskin) and use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep it in good health. Look for a  cream that includes L-arginine, which helps maintain penis blood flow, and an antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid, which helps maintain penis cell health.