hi, i have a small brown pea sized lump on the shaft of my penis and it is in the centre but on the upper part of my shaft, just below where the foreskin was cut off. Im not to sure what it is and i have had it for as long as i can remember. I have never had sex before and it causes no pain and has never caused any pain before. If anyone knows what it is any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

It may just be a pimple or another similar dermatological issue; these are very common on the penis. Sometimes keeping the penis properly moisturized can help; try using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). You should find one with high quality moisturizers such as shea butter and vitamin E.

Could just be some scar tissue left behind by the circumcision. If it's always been there and doesn't bother you, then it is surely not a cause for concern. To keep the penile skin in good condition, do consider using a penile health creme for improved tone and texture - this can help minimize any skin imperfections.