hi i have had these flesh coloured bumps that are the size of a small pimple and have alot around the bottom of my penis. they are painless, and dont itch  and barley bother me at all but i am very scared it is something serious and incurable. i am a virgin so i dont know if its an std or not. i have heard things about folicle pores being blocked and different things about that but it does not totaly look like what i have. i am trying to put tea tree oil and alcahol swabs to see if i can reduce the size of the or kill any baceria around the bumps but so far not muh has happened other than a tiny sting when putting both on. please help me, these litreally just came out of no where

Health Guru
hi, they could be fordyce spots you have, try google and look them up on images :-)

Most likely these are nothing to worry about. My guess is that they are Fordyce spots, which many men have – these are sebaceous glands that are slightly blocked and so they create bumps; no need to do anything about them. Another likely option is Pearly Penile Papules; these are more noticeable than Fordyce spots, typically occur near where the glans and the shaft meet, or on top of the base of the glans, and often are in clusters or a ring. They are also harmless. You can use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help soothe any soreness you may feel on your penis. Look for one with both shea butter (a high end moisturizer) and alpha lipoic acid (a powerful antioxidant).  Good luck!