Hi I am 22 and I have these bumps on my shaft and they itch like helll and on day 2 my shaft hurts like hell I wanted to know what r they

I‘m afraid there are numerous things they can be; your description is a little sparse, but even if you went into detail, the truth is that diagnosing such things over the  internet is difficult. It’s possible that you simply have a penis skin rash, pimples, Fordyce spots, etc. – or it could be an infection or an STD.  A doctor’s visit can give a more precise answer. Regular penis skin issues can be helped tremendously by the regular use of a first rate penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). The best creams contain both hydrating ingredients like she abutter and vitamin E and a top notch antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid.  Good luck!