Hi, today I noticed that there was a slight red shiny spot on the left side of my penis, I am uncirumsized. The spot is just under the rim and is pretty small. I wash it everyday with soap and water by pulling back the foreskin. I'm worried that it could be something serious, please help!!

If you’re worried, the best thing to do is see a doctor if you can: he can give you a definitive answer as to what the issue may be.  The penis often gets red spots; it is very often nothing more than a  routine skin irritation. (Penis skin is especially prone to rashes and other irritations because the skin is so thin and the penis is constantly in a warm, moist environment).  It might also be a yeast infection or a bacterial infection, or a number of other minor problems.  As I said, a doctor is your best bet.  Also, don’t forget to keep your penis in good overall health; in addition to proper hygiene, use a top drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  A cream with a strong antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid is a good bet.