Hi,  I’m having some issues âdown there†and I wondered if anybody would be kind enough to give me advice regarding it.  Slightly raised, red, irritated looking scaly skin in the bottom region of the penis glands  Raised spots and red, irritated looking, slightly (less) scaly area around the urethra  Raised little spots on the foreskin much lower down, not sure if it is connected to the other symptoms.  These symptoms have been present in their current form for a while (well over 12 months I think). Friction and soap can make them slightly more noticeable for a very short period of time, but generally they are very much always there and nothing seems to really affect the symptoms. Although they are a tiny bit more sensitive than the surrounding tissue to touch, and although I said they look inflamed and irritated, I have never experienced any discomfort whatsoever because of the symptoms.  I thought thrush originally but I have used 2% clotrimazole for 14 days two/three times a day, and taken quite a few flucanzole 150mg tablets during that time, so if it was thrush I presume that would have sorted it out - it didn’t make even a slight difference.  It can’t be any form of STI or STD as I have not been sexually active, mainly because of this.  Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey there I agree I do not think it’s yeast or an std. where are you from and how old are you? Have you seen a doctor about this yet? Is it itchy or painful ? Do you have a similar rash anywhere else on your body wspecially your head or elbows or knees or behind your knees or in the folds of your arms?  Thanks

UK, 18, no other rashes of any kind anywhere, not itchy or painful but slightly more sensitive than surrounding skin. Thanks so much for your input.