Hello, Three weeks ago I woke up to a patch of dry/flaky peeling skin on my penis head. I had never seen it before so I picked at it and peeled it off. It seemed to be the top layer of the skin and after coming off the area was very red, and very slightly bloody. The area remained red and usually becomes bright red after a hot shower or if lotion is applied. Otherwise upon waking up and when the penis is dry it’s not really red but almost blends into the surrounding skin but not quite, I can clearly see its not normal. The first two days,  it stung when I showered or applied anything to it like a cut would. After that it doesn’t hurt, sting, burn, itch or anything like that. It’s not raised and when I stretch out the skin it kind of disappears And now it is not heeling please help, 

Thanks & Best Regards,

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use