so me and my boyfriend have had unprocted sex we have been doing this for 2 years now. for some reason i have noctied that everytime after we would have sex i would go pee a lil bit later and then wipe and a light pink would show up. my pee looks normal but light pink shows up when i wipe now this only happens one time after each time we have sex. it doesnt happen when we dont have sex. i have no burnning or itcying or anything like that just the light pink. and its not alot where i have to wear a tampon. and its not my period at all. i did take a test but it was nagtive and then i thought maybe it was to ealier to take the test? i was going to wait until i missed my period but i dont think i can i need to know now. i worry everyday and i really need to know so if anyone casn help out plz do i will be thankful!

To Emmikens... Its always best to see a dr. or if you cant afford it you can always go to a community clinic to be seen.. But the inside of womens vaginal walls are very sensitive and thin and can tear. When you and your partner have unprotected sex his penis is tearing the skin of your walls (esp if the intercourse is rough) not to be rude..Even washing with a simple wash cloth tears the skin as well... Thats why it is always a good idea to urinate after sex, because you are actually rinsing away bacteria from your vagina. The pink you see may just be from the tearing of your walls which is perfectly normal. But it is definitely always best to see a dr, because they can take samples and see what is really going on. Pray all is well with you and you get that checked out.