Ok, I'm 14 and I had sex about 6 days ago and this is the time where I would get my period. My mom was talking about how you can get spotting when you are pregnant. This scared me. I read into this stuff on here and on other websites and you can get spotting of brown and pink, and i had both of those. I have my period pains and i am still so confused and also today i started to bleed heavily. I am so scared and i would like it if someone would please let me know what is going on.

wow im 14 too and i am kinda in the same situation.. well i had my period after having unprotected sex and then im havin another period the right time but it started as pink and brown spotting then is now heavyy. im scared too and im tyring to go to the doctor with out my mom finding out. if i were you i would maybe talk to a school nurse and if your close to you mom talk to her.. thats what i would do and i know its hard cause im scared to talk to my mom about it if i end up not prego and then she knows i snuck off and had sex. so its a very scary situation and i hope it all works out the way you want it to.

Good Luck.

Im 14 too and i had sex 6 days ago and 3 days after that with my boyfriend he did cum in me every time i  was only bleeding heavy for two days and now its light pink and a little brown when i wipe...tonight it stopped but  i was on the depo shot about 3 months ago so i dont know if its the depo shot or im pregnant ?? but yall should get a blood test because as soon as your egg gets fertilized it will show up in a blood test not in a pee test ... in a pee test it will show up 2-3 weeks after you had sex ! so :) i hope yall arent pregnant unless yall want to be haha :) its all good.. but yeah if yall find out any information please let me know thankks:)