Y'day my girl friend told me that she did home check and found she is preganant. She also said that she is expecting the baby in next january last week. I am little confused due to the following reason. We didnt have sex in last april and May month. We had sex on june 6th and again on june 14th. I want to know, is it possible to detect so early about preganency if we had sex only on june 6th (that is 27 days back only ) and on june 14th (that is just 18 days back only). If it is possible then my next question what will be the likely delivery period? To put it differently to have delivery in Next january last week, when we should have had sex? Can somebody help me please?

Okay, I didn't really understand your post that much, but i think i got the idea.

Your girlfriend said that she is pregnant and expecting the baby in January of next year, correct? If so, and you two didn't have sexual intercourse until June, but yet she's expecting in January, then that would make her only 7 months pregnant(which is two months ealier than what she should be, and that can result to serious injuries to the new-born infant) so no...in your case...if she's expecting in January, but didn't concieve until June...then that to me, is not quite possible nor common.

So maybe she meant she would have the child in March? I'm not sure, but the numbers and dates are not adding up...so talk to her and see what she really meant. Or go, with her, to her doctor and make sure....but i can be wrong...

Goodluck & Godbless<3

Thanks for your response and you got it correctly. I am also confused when she told me probable delivery date could be end of january. So I put the question. But I didnt get answer for my first portion of question. We had sex on june 6th & June 14th. Is it possible to detect about preganency so early that is within 20 days? Can u clarify that point also. thx

Yes, it's possible to check and see if you are pregnant or not 20 days afterwards. But if you want to know if she is pregnant or not... go with her to see the doctor