i lost my virginity wit my man and we onli did it 3 times once on the 27 than 2 days later than like a week ago n now after i pee it hurts and blood comes out ??? its light pink tho .... why does it hurt after i pee ??? please help me

Well, there are a few reasons. If your men had an infection, he could have easily passed it to you if you didn’t use condoms.
It is not necessarily his fault. Many women who lose their virginities develop so called honeymoon cystitis. It is an urinary tract infection that usually includes urethra. It causes women to urinate often, to be in pain during urination, burn or have problems urinating. If it persists, you should see a doctor for a treatment (antibiotics).
The bleeding could be due to hymen breakage. It may have not be broken all the way the first time, so you bled on the third as well.
If the bleeding persists, see a doctor.

did you ever find out why it hurt to pee and the pinkish blood..i have the same problom and i dont know if to go to the doctor or not...what was it?

I am still a virgin, yet after I go pee, I will have this continuous feeling of wanting to go pee, and instead of pee, blood will come out. It burns and I want to know what is going on.

i have the same problem too,
i had sex (my first time) with my boyfirend, 2 days later i found myself pee with blood and it hurts... but there is no blood but still hurt,, anyone know wut's wrong with me?

I have the same problem.
my boyfriend fingered me tonight and now im peeing with a little pinkish blood.
is it an infection or did my cherry pop?

same for me... i had sex for the first time yesterday and today i feel like i constantly have to pee. but when i do it hurts like c**p from the inside and all that comes out is a tiny bit and its not pee... its blood. should i wait to see if it stops in a day or so... or should i go to the doctor as soon as i can?

UTI...go to the dr. its not a big deal...everyone gets them, even virgins

well it hurts really bad for me to go pee too.but i had sex like 3 days ago and i had to go pee the morning after.and it hurt me so bad i thought something was goin to come out.and i had pinkish bloood commin out and my mom is in atlanta for two months and i have no money to go to the doctors.i dont knoe what to do and i have to pee like everything 5 minutes.can this be cured with out goin to the doctors????
please help me!!!!

idk im having the same problem just that i lost my virginity in january..n this is like my 13th time having sex..i'm only 15..i cnt go to my mom..and when i pee..which is like every other 5minutes..it hurts..and theres light pinkish blood that comes out..i dont what to do..i'm kinda scared cuz idk what it is..whether its serious or not..but i asked a friends about it..she says the same happened to her ..she suggests drinking lots of water..n cranberry juice.. n not having sex until your system is cleared..so remember drink water..and water only..i'm doing the same..so you're not alone

GO TO THE DOCTOR. You probably have a Urinary Tract Infection, and if not treated the infection can spread to your kidneys. Cranberry juice is the best for Urinary Infections, it will clean your urethra out. Water is always good to drink, and lots of it.

i got fingered by my boyfriend last night and im still a virgin and it hurts to pee... and when i pee only a little pee comes out and the rest is a little bit of blood...this has happened before but it went away...i don't understand

Ladies, these are symptoms of a bladder infection, or UTI, it is caused by bacteria in the urethra, every time you have intercourse you need to urinate immediately afterwords to clear out any bacteria that may have been forced in to the urinary tract during sex. If you have bleeding and pain with urination you should see a doctor, they will not know it is from having sex so don't worry. Even virgins can get UTI's from not wiping from front to back, or other reasons. Until you can get to the Dr. drink lots of water and cranberry juice, pure juice, not cocktail, the sugar will just make it worse. Hope this helps.

yeah i have the same problem but i've had sex everyday more than once fer like the past week and it just barely started doing this. it hurts so i can never get all the pee out and it's not just blood it's also this weird discharge. it hurts so much that i sometimes start crying./: i've stopped having so much sex so it's kinda stopping, especially if i drink a lotta water or juice.

yess !! me too im 15 and cant go to my mom and it hurts when i pee and blood comes out i would like to know what i should do because i cant go to the doctors and i dont have cranberry juice but i will buy some and i will drink lots of water thank you so much and if doesnt work i"ll be bak i am sooo glad !! because i thought i might have gotten pregnant and whew! what a relief