My last period was on May 27, 2013 it lasted 7 days. I was on the birth control Nuba ring but I had never put it back in from the previous month so for the month of June I was not protected by any birth control. My periods are naturally irregular unless I wear the Nuva ring. I had unprotected sex with my husband on June 8, 16, 22, 23, and 29. My period was due around June 27-30. It is now 1 day late. I spotted June 24-27 very pink light blood. Only see it when I wipe but only sometimes. It wasn't there every time I went to the bathroom. So now I'm just curious to know what are the possibilities of being pregnant.

Your chances of pregnancy sound actually quite good.  Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?  If not, take a test with your first pee of the day for the best accuracy as the concentration of the HCG hormone is highest at this time and not diluted with coffee or water and urinating.  Good luck and post back with results!