Hi. I am due for my period on 4/6/07 however, when I went to use the bathroom today (4/2/07) there was dark blood on my panties. I didn't feel like I was going to get my period today. A week after my period my husband and I had unprocted sex and four days later we had sex again and I had ligh pink bleeding and cramping. Four days later we had sex again and I had light brown mucus, and now four days before my period I had dark red blood on my panty, does this mean I am pregnant. Also, Two weeks ago my breasts were a little sore and I had flu like symptoms, I had the chills but no aches and pains. Last week the chills stopped and the soreness of the breast was gone a little but the soreness is back and my breasts feel a little swallen. What can this be? Honestly, I am hoping to be pregnant and I hope Iam not psychologically beleiving I am pregnant. HELP!!

Hi my last period was November 23 , and is always regular and on time . six months ago I have a miscarriage we trying to have are second baby and in December 26 to 27 I start have spotting when I clean my self and it was only sometimes this never happens to me before I'm 38 years old. I being have like mild cramps but I'm doing the home pregnancy test and is coming negative.

Hy my girlfriend n i have sex last week on monday n she have period on tuesday is she pregnat or not.