OK well i cant remeber exactly when i 1st got the itch but its been happens 4 a pretty long tyme :-( but It itches sometimes then it goes away 4 a lil time then the itch comes back an now i notice when i itch my VAGINA it itch so much then bleeds then it burns or sting an the itch usually happens at the inside of the p***y lips im sooo confused because im only 15 an dont want to tell my mother about this problem yes i have a discharge but every women has a discharge so i dont know the different from the yeast infection discharge but this problem normally happens sumtimes when B4 i take a shower or if i use the bathroom %-) when this itch comes is very irretatinq yes i have been sexually active but every time i do have sex i do use a condom so some one please answer my question because im scared :-(

But it mostly itches when the discharge comes out and when i takes a shower it goes away..... :$

hey,

the burnning stinging, bleeding is from sctatching too hard. cant you go into detail a little more about what the discharge looks/feels like and if it has any oder?? finally have you been taking any antibiotics? and does it burn when you urinate or have you had trouble urinating?

thanks

I have a problem also, going to the Dr. tomorrow in fact, but..several months ago I had the same sort of symptoms I'm having right now. I went to the dr and was treated for yeast till my tests came back. The treatment didn't work, and why not, because I had trick. The man I have been seeing evidently doesn't know what honesty is. I have never cheated on him, not once. I got treatment, and also medicine for him, we only see each other every few months. Well guess what, I have the symptoms again and so I will once again be embarrassed and go to my Dr. for the ole swab again. I would suggest that you go be checked at the health department or a std clinic, they won't charge you, and if it is a STD you need to be honest, you don't normally get them when you use condoms.

Im having the same problem too. Like,i hadd sex without a condom with my boyfriend about two weeks ago. after my period went away, my vagina started to get itchy and started to burn & got swollen up. discharge started to come out also. it us oderless, its been like that for about 5 days already. im really scared and i need an answer. im afraid to ask my mother but since it started ive been drinking a lot of cranberry juice *(its a natural anit bioctic) eating a lot of yogurt and drink alot of water. when i pee it burns too. i mean its gotten better but around the clit it is very itchy. i need help!!!!!!!

It could be from that stuff that's on the condoms.. I remember one time I had sex with a guy who used one of those condoms and a few days later I got an infection. If its not smelling, it might just be from that.. relax go to the clinic and see what it is and deal with it. I understand with you not feeling that you should tell your mother, but she probably already knows and if she's not understanding and starts yelling at you, that's just her way of processing her fear of you getting pregnant or contracting some ungodly disease. So, just relax go to the clinic and see what it is first. Then sit down with your mother and be completely honest with her.. If she overreacts, don't take it personally and just give her some space. Good luck my sweet!