Ok if someone could give me some advice that would be really helpful.
here's my situation.
I usually have irregular periods so I never really know wen to expect them or not. My bf and I have been having unprotected sex for over a year now in the hope that one time things will work!
So heres my thing... now I have brown and pink spotting only when i wipe.. its been going on for 5 days now. some times i think my period is about to start so I hurry to the bathroom but its not there..
it was brown to start then a bit of pink showed up for a couple days (only when i wipe and it was very light) and now its light brown again.
I don't really feel pregnant.. not sick or anything and I don't really want to go and buy a test or go to the docs to get tested cause I'm tired of the negative answers. I did do a hpt about a week before this started and it was neg.
Is this implantation bleeding???
If anyone has been in the situation if you should share your advice or out comes that would help me a lot!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to ead this and I hope you reply!!

Hi there, I have ALMOST the same situation as you. I've been spotting brown/pink for a couple days, light brown - dark brown - sometimes pink then back to brown again. The only different is that I've been having pregnancy signs, tested for it a few times, negative. My last period was 20th Nov 2007. Went to see a doc today and it was still neg, waiting for blood results. Not sure what's up. :-(

I was wondering what the results were to your question. This is what has been happening to me for the past two months. Is something wrong, am I pregnant, or is this normal? Everyone says not to stress about it, but would they if it was happening to them?

I Ok I need some answers I have my period but I feel like I have all the signs and I'm having pink and brown bleeding. Idk if I am prgenant could I still have my period n be pregnant ?

I need help my period was 2 weeks late now brow and pink i took a test neg

blondie please update im having the same issues please were you pregnant?

actually i am also had brown spotting for a couple of 5 days now, when twas my first day i took pregnancy test and twas negative, then i look to see a gynecologist she said to me, that maybe it was implantation bleeding, and it cannot be seen directly in the prenecy test if we are pregnant while the spotting is going on... she said ill wait for 2 weeks and have the result. she prescribed me a progesterone softgel this time. and anyway when i look to see internet and search about my situation, i have read some of the articles that if you also take ibuprofen meds, it can also cause blood dark brown spoting, i had drink 2 ibuprofen 5 days prior to spotting.

I had two days of pink spotting, thought AF was coming. After that, when it didn't come (but I still was spotting). I decided to test two days ago and got a BFP. Now I'm on bed rest just to make sure it's nothing serious, I have been spotting for 5 days now. (the last 3 days have been brownish).

Hi I was wondering what was the outcome? Did you end up pregnant?

What were your results?