Hello I'm almost 16 in 3 more day c: I have a problem ;( I'm very scared but I'm not trying to let it get to me .-. I wanted to know is plan b effective taken within 24 hours ?its been a week now that I have tooken it within 24 hours last Thursday .! Please answer some of my questions ! 1. What are my chances of getting pregnant? 2. How affective is plan b? 3. Can I get an abortion without parent permission in California?

Yes, plan B is very effective within 72 hours.  Within 24 hours it is about 95% effective.

I don't live in CA but from what I find you can have an abortion - if you are pregnant - without your parents consent.  Check with Planned Parenthodd.

It is unlikely you are pregnant taking Plan B as early as you did.  You can have side effects from the pill including sore breasts, discharge, spotting, your next several periods can be early or late and heavier or lighter than usual.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much I'm more calm now c: I been having some side effects still mostly a slight tenderness on my breast . thanks once again :)