Hi I need some advise. I'm 18 this year had an unprotected sex, did intercourse but didn't ejaculate. Not sure if he pre-cum. Deciding wether I should take the morning after pill as it's still within 72 hours since we last did intercourse, but he is saying there's no need to take the pill because he was sure that he didn't cum inside me. He did masturbate earlier but urinated before we had sex. It's been 16 days since my last period. Somebody please give me some advise, would very much appreciate it as I'm worried that I might get pregnant. And having a dilemma wether I should take the morning after pill.

Hi there

Although it is understood that it is difficult to get pregnant from precum, there are small amount of cases where the precum contained enough sperm to impregnant a girl. So, in all practical interests, take Plan B pill

Hi, thank you very much for replying. Just wondering if there would be any side effects taking the plan b pill? And Must be within 72 hours right? I'm having weird cramp feelings is it because of sex?

Health Guru
Hi, taking plan b will bring your period on sooner and plan b is best taken as soon as possible because the longer into the 72 isours you leave it the lower the chance it will work. Hope this helps :-)

Ohh so the pill will only bring period earlier? Alright I'll take it as soon as possible thank you for the advise.

Health Guru
Hi all plan b does is cause your womb lining to shed so that if there is a fertile egg it has no where to attach to and grow so it just gets expelled, you will probably find that your periods will now be out of sync to how they have been. Hope this has made it a bit clearer and easier to understand :-)

Hi there
Sperm can remain active 72 hours inside the vagina. So, Plan B pill is best taken soon after unprotected sex. Yes, Plan B pill has its own side effects, but definitely prevents pregnancy - condition mentioned earlier

Health Guru
plan B is two pills that you take together. If taken within 72 hours (3 days) and preferably within 12 hours after a contraceptive accident or unprotected sex, it can prevent pregnancy by doing one of three things: Temporarily stops the release of an egg from the ovary Prevents fertilization Prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus plan B is not an abortion pill—if you take plan B, you will not be terminating a pregnancy.

So if i had Unprotected sex a little over a week ago and he came in me twice. It happened a week after my period. I didnt Take a plan B. But then i had Unprotected sex 2 days ago which would be 2 weeks after my period. Should I take a plan B I’m still in the window to take it. But I’m starting to feel crampy and i know That’s a side effect of being pregnant. If i take The plan B and I’m potentially pregnant would it hurt the baby?