I need some opinions...

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on May 1st and 2nd, the first day of my last period was April 17th. Which I know now means I would have been ovulating during that time. We have been together for over 4 years, and we have been using the the withdrawl method for all of relationship, and we have never had an unplanned pregnancy. I have been tracking my cycle due to the fact that I had to stop taking birth control because I developed Melasma on my face. On the 4th I took Plan B, but have since been having some mild cramping, and feel bloated. I took a pregnancy test yesterday, I know too soon, but was negative, and I am due for my period the end of this coming week, could I pregnant despite the fact that he didn't ejaculate in side me, and is very controlled with regard to this, being sick with a cold, and taking Plan b in the recommended amount of time??

Totally freaking out.... please help! :-(

Hello ther Little Ms
Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Wednesday, April 28, 2010 to Monday, May 3, 2010.

and with having with using the withdraw method then you could have being pregnant .. did i read correctly that you took plan b if so then how many hours after unprotected sex did you take it plan b is most effective if you took it 24-72 hours later

Some men even though he didnt ejaculate inside you could have had some in his pre-cum which is a possibility that you can get pregnant from

In saying that i dont think there is a possibility that you are pregnant the cramping could be that you are getting ready for your period being it is due at the end of the week

if you want to make certian that you are not pregnant i would take another test Earliest HPT Date: Tue May 11, 2010 if it is negitive

Home Pregnancy Tests (HPTs)
At 8 DPO and 6 days until your next period, there are no home pregnancy tests that can be used this early.

If you want to test this early, consult with your medical doctor immediately regarding a blood pregnancy test.

When will a HPT work? Review your fertility calendar below. Note the countdown days to your next period. There are home pregnancy tests that will work starting on 4 days before your missed period.
Pregnancy Test Earliest Use* in relation to next period

Answer Quick & Simple® 4 days before
Clearblue® easy 4 days before
Rite Aid One Step Pregnancy Test 4 days before
e.p.t. Certainty® 1-Step Pregnancy Test Start day
First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test Start day

Hope this information was helpful

Yes I did take plan b, on the Tuesday the 4th around 7:30 pm. I know for Saturday I was cutting it a little close to the 72 hour mark, and for Sunday it would have been around 48 hours. I have taken plan b before and never experienced cramping as consistant as this so I'm a little freaked, and especially knowing after the fact that I was ovulating. I will take another test on Tuesday, which is what I had intended on doing.

I'm just going to hope that it's the plan b that's causing all these weird symptoms!

Thank you for all of the information!