I'm in the same situation kindaa. Well I just made an account for this thing so idk how to post a question.. So if someone can help me here! I'm 18, and I've been on birth control for 3 years, april (this last month) don't ask why but my boyfriend ate one of my birth control pills.. So technically I missed one. We had unprotected sex, but within 24 hours I took a plan b.. I was a week late and then I LIGHTLY spotted for a day and a half..on april 9th. Then since then I have not started my period.. I have taken several pregnancy testss' and they all come out negative. The clinic I went to said to come back in a week if I haven't started to take a blood test. I'm worried because my mom told me all her pregnancy tests came out negative the first FIVE MONTHS of her pregnancy with me and my older brother! What are the chances I'm pregnant???? HELP ME!

If you took plan b, and did all the tests, there's not much to do but wait and take another test. Relax. What's the worst thing that could happen? If somehow you did get pregnant, is that going to kill you? No. You are free to have an abortion. Relax and enjoy life.

You can't really do much until you have a blood test! if the pregnancy tests said negative then there's a big chance ur not pregnant! Good luck ;)