I suffer from multiple sclerosis for 3 years now and I’m taking some drugs and medications but I think that avonex I take make me be depressed. Recently I’ve heard of immunotrax treatment benefits and wish to try it out by myself. Is there any guarantee this immunotrax treatment would help?

I don’t know about guarantees but I can bet it helped my daughter. She was 26 when diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and of course she was being prescribed avonex and some other toxic and hard drugs. I’m not saying that avonex didn’t help in reducing the MS symptoms but at the same time he has so terrible side affects as thinking of suicide or even attempting one. Anyway 9 months ago I decided that she try with immunotrax treatment. And for now I’m very satisfied she’s even thinking on getting back to work. She takes immunotrax tablets 3x a day one tablet half hour before the mail. Immunotrax treatment benefits are- at first place it’s totally natural, there’s no toxic in it and it means there’re no side effects. And the first results of improvement might be visible 6 months after the immunotrax treatment is started. And also immunotrax treatment benefits are manifested in the manner it treats the MS symptoms, in fact it impact immediately the T-cells that are responsible for CNS attacks in which manner it affect rebuilding of myelin.

Hi!  where I can buy immunotrax?

You can read about dealing with side effects of interferon in my research.

I am trying to help other people who are currently going through, or are about to start a treatment with any form of Interferon, including Intron A, Roferon A, Pegasys, Betaseron, and others.

I set out to collect other patients' personal experiences with the drug, particularly how they coped with the side effects. I started interviewing people online but they were somewhat reluctant to share. In the end I interviewed four patients, and added my own experience with Interferon treatment. I asked them some questions based on what I would have liked to know if I was looking to learn how it feels to be on Interferon.

Besides the interviews, I also added some basic info about Interferons and what diseases they are used for. I hope this is of some help to you.

You can find the book here: https://www.steadyhealth.com/interferon-side-effects

It's completely free but, "Please, spread the word!". If it helps you, it might be of great help to someone else too.