Can somebody confirm to me the link between rebif and frustration? The thing is that my son is being so frustrated since he started taking rebif as multiple sclerosis treatment. He is kind of a different person and I know he suffers from serious illness but it’s so obvious to me that rebif and frustration go along together.

I can confirm that rebif and frustration are linked. Meaning that rebif might cause someone being frustrated I know it for my child was treated first with avonex but I noticed he started being depressed and had so serious depression symptoms that he started thinking of suicide. I just assumed that this all has something to do with taking avonex so his medical changed his treatment and until recently he was taking rebif. And both avonex and rebif are toxic drugs and belongs to interferons. Anyway he was having this rabif in form of injection three times a week and it lasted for almost 6 months and by that time my son got so frustrated and the symptoms were a little bit reduced but I started thinking what else I could do for him. So 7 months ago I decided to try with some alternative therapy and my choice was Kalawala, and now I can bet it helped him a lot, there’s no side-effect for this is a 100% natural organic product, so no toxic is there and my son doesn’t show no traces of depression and frustration. I know this is totally natural treatment so am aware it won’t make him cured out of MS but at least doesn’t makes him feel so miserable as while taking rebif.