Hi, I am doing a research on side effects of Interferon. I went through the 1 year therapy with INTRON A, with a really high dose. 30 MIU 5 days a week for 4 weeks and 18 MIU 3 days a week for 48 weeks. I really had some bad side effects like headache, nausea, fatigue, mild depression, hair thinning, muscle ache (legs and back), fever.Now i am trying to help all other people who are currently going through a treatment with any form of Interferons like Intron A, Roferon A, Pegasys...etc.I want to collect people's personal experiences about how they copped with side effects. Maybe some people know home remedies to reduce the sidee ffects. I wish i had someone to talk when i was starting my therapy who really understood what i was going through, but i was alone. With that in mind, i want to share these stories with the world and help others who are in need. If you know anything first hand about this treatment and/or willing to help me as well as other people. Contact me.

Be well,

Claude

I just finished collecting people's stories.

I am trying to help other people who are currently going through, or are about to start a treatment with any form of Interferon, including Intron A, Roferon A, Pegasys, Betaseron, and others.

I set out to collect other patients' personal experiences with the drug, particularly how they coped with the side effects. I started interviewing people online but they were somewhat reluctant to share. In the end I interviewed four patients, and added my own experience with Interferon treatment. I asked them some questions based on what I would have liked to know if I was looking to learn how it feels to be on Interferon.

Besides the interviews, I also added some basic info about Interferons and what diseases they are used for. I hope this is of some help to you.

You can find the book here: https://www.steadyhealth.com/interferon-side-effects

It's completely free but, "Please, spread the word!". If it helps you, it might be of great help to someone else too.