I have to admit once to myself that I have problem and I want to seek for help. For many years, I have problem with impotence, but now I want to hear something about that. I know it is important to understand that I am not alone and that help is readily available. That is why I wanted to ask you could it be true there is solution for impotence coming from injections?

I have to tell you that definitely you are not alone. However, recent research indicates that less than 10% of men with impotence seek treatment. You should know there are so many myths attached to male sexuality and sexual performance. Penile injections have now largely been replaced by oral medications, specifically one called Sildenafil. Nevertheless, injection and topical therapies employ various agents that have properties that help achieve erection. It happens even in many men who do not succeed with Sildenafil. The standard agents used in injections or topical administration include Alprostadil, Phentolamine and Papaverine. Although any or all of these agents are very effective, injections or other invasive methods of administration are awkward and uncomfortable in impotence problem. However, I could say that topical forms of some of these agents are showing promise. Therapy is done by injection into the erectile tissue of the penis or by a device, which administers the drug through the urethra. If you choose some other way beside injection for impotence, topical cream would be applied directly to the penis.