This problem of erectile dysfunction plagues many more men than those who admit to it. It is especially embarrassing when it happens intermittently. Of course, the principle reason is age. As we men become older, three physical changes occur. 1) We all eventually have what is called. Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPG) which is a natural enlargement of the prostate gland. 2) We have had years and years to deposit plaque on the inner surface of our arteries. In most cases, plague causes a retardation in blood flow, especially through tiny arteries or "arterioles." 3) We older men have a propensity to secrete less testosterone.
The enlargement of the prostate gland causes compression of the surrounding structures, such as the seminal vesicles that store semen and the urethra, both of which retard erection of the penis. But mostly, E.D. is caused by the lack of sufficient blood flow into the penis through the dilation of the arteries that service the Corpus Cavernosa in the penis. The result is that the blood flowing into the penis is insufficient to overcome the drainage of the blood into the veins of the penis and, therefore, the penis remains status quo. When these arterioles are dilated (allowing for more blood to circulate) the penis fills with blood faster than it can be drained my the veins, and an erection occurs.
Now that the mechanism has been explained, how do these changes effect erection? First, testosterone (the male sex hormone) stimulates the nerves that control erection. (The more testosterone, the better). With the enlarged prostate gland compressing the seminal vesicles that store semen. sperm, etc. the nerve endings in these structures are restricted to a great or lesser degree to respond to the sexual urge. And then, the lack of sufficient blood flow caps it all off with having No Erection.
My personal journey in combating ED has taken me through several stages of cures in which I have finally arrived at the very best medical science can produce. I began with a Penile Pump and a rubber restriction ring. That lasted for five years until the restriction ring had so damaged the main nerves to the penis that I no longer had the ability to ejaculate. Then, two things were implemented. My testosterone (both combines and circulating) was checked and found to be below normal and I began taking injections of Testosterone Cypionate. Secondly, my urologist prescribed Viagra, which had just come on the market. My libido improve dramatically and the Viagra worked perfectly - but for only two years. The arterial plaque was continually building up and, consequently, reducing the effectiveness of the Viagra. As a result, I was introduced to "Caverjet." This is an injectable solution containing Alprostadil, a derivative of prostaglandin, which, in turn, is the hormone that produces erections. This treatment didn't last too long either because the injections (1/4" needle) were always given at the base of the penis and at the same place each time I had intercourse. As a result of that, deep scar tissue built up and the injections became less and less effective.
It is now five years since I began using the penile pump and I am facing the end to my sexual life. However, my urologist had, yet, another trick in his bag of tools. I had major surgery to have a three-piece, Penile Implant operation. I doing so, I was one of the five percentile that got a Staph infection. During that horrible infection, my scrotum swelled to the size of a large grapefruit and stayed that way for a week. After the edema and infection was cured, I was left with no functioning testicles. For all practical purposes, I was a eunuch. I thought the world of sex had come to an end for me. But instead, it became a dream world. The penile implant not only worked like a jewel, but gave another 2 inches of length and girth. My wife now calls it, 'my monster'. My testosterone dosages were substantially increased and I returned to bi-weekly sexual intercourse. The only problem soon arose that I began failing to ejaculate or even have a climax. Now comes the wonder drug that reversed everything - "Muse." Muse is also Alprostadil but used as a suppository. No longer did I have to wait an hour for an erection, like Viagra, but less that five minutes and I was almost fully erected without the penile pump. After the erection occurs in minutes, then the penile pump is activated and, Voila, I'm eighteen again. I have been using Muse and the Penile Pump now for almost 8 years of marital bliss and no sign of slowing down.
What does an old man have to do to keep and maintain an erection and have great ejaculations? 1) He has to have sufficient dosages of testosterone injections, 500mcg of Muse, and a Three-piece, Penile Implant. Any questions?

You are totally right, this is something that actually bothers so many male populations today and this is nothing unusual. You can always consult your doctor to be sure about this, but you can always try some natural treatment for erectile dysfunction since you can find so many of those natural treatments in order to deal with this or in order to help you against this. I am not an expert right now, to recommend you some of those medications, but I am sure that those can really help you fight this. And of course, you need to know that you are not the only one who is dealing with this and that this will go away. 

is the muse available over the counter

I am 63 years old after a failed marraige I  had no interest in sex.  This has been 12 years now.  I met a woman and I now want to have a sexual relationship with her.  My health is in good order, no blood pressure problems or heart disease, etc.  I took the cealis and it did not work.  What is the next step?  Is it to late for me to have a healty sexual life now because of my neglect in self pleasure through these years or is there hope? Need some advise.

Quote:

is the muse available over the counter

is muse safe to use ? i have high blood pressure so i can not use viagra is there any thing safe use instead of viagra i now getting desperate can you advise and help please i am aged 70 my wife is 60

is muse available in pakistan

Thanks for the great info Flashgordon more men need to know and talk about men's aging and sex and share what works and what doesn't work for different men. You tough older studs give us younger men lots of hope and info on how to stay sexual and f--king strong when we get older thanks !!!! Hey, you really took all this sexual aging, castration, and dysfunction like a true champion too Flash. Way to go man. Few men are man enough to handle all that and come back with a swinging hard penis and ready for more. Whoa, You are an inspiration at all males on how to stay a man and keep on f--king strong for our whole lives long.

I’m 40 years old and was suffering from weak erections. The curve of my penis was not proper due to which I was facing problems in sexual functions. I search on the internet to solve my problem. . I started taking these capsules and they gave wonderful results. They have also helped in improving the curvature of penis. I'm so glad that I learned about sikander-e-azam plus capsules. The product has not only increased the length and thickness of my penis, it has also done wonders for my self-esteem. I'll never be nervous about starting a new sexual relationship again.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey "Guest" You might be interested to know that I'm now in my 50's and have NEVER had more interest in sex than I do now! Yes, "getting it up" and more importantly keeping it up does become more difficult with age but for me a dose of either Tadalafil or Sildenafil (generic viagra) does the trick every time! f**k, last time I used one of these with a penis ring and I've never seen my penis look so large!! There is an all herbal alternative available on line that does not give quite the same instant result but will last for 2/3 days whereas the "viagras" tend to stop working after around 10/12 hours! So don't despair at getting older it just gets better and better!!