Does anyone know how many (ml) of the b12 that is injected in you???

I've been getting b12 injections for 5 months. Started with one injection a week for 4 weeks then one injection a month. After the second month I could tell a big difference. Depends on how depleted you are. Not sure how many ml. is injected, as it is mixed with my monthly HRT injection.

It wouldn't be ml., it would be mcg. Our product, Lipotonix, features 1000mcg. of Methyl B-12 per ml.

Hope this helps!

Tony

Hey there, 

The dose of vitamin B12 which is given through injections in determined by the condition or the reason that you are getting treated by B12 injections. The important thing about vitamin B12 is that it doesn’t have proven side effects even if you have to take it in the large dosages. And some very serious conditions that happen because of vitamin b12 deficiency, especially those that are linked to alcoholism or diabetes do require these dosages to be higher.

Other, relatively milder cases of vitamin B deficiency do not require the dosage to be much bigger than 1mcg per injection. So, the dosage is determined by your condition, there is no one universal doing for every condition that needs B12 treatment.