In fifteen and I haven't had my period (I know, imma late bloomer). I've been having dark brown vaginal discharge, it's not think and mucusy. I'm afraid it might be some horrible infection but i feel fine. I don't have cramps. I had a similar thing happen a few months back. Please help!! In nervous

hello,

okay change is a big thing and from what you have said dont worry and dont stress your body and you are fine i to was also a late bloomer and yes it is perfectly normal i was also very athletic which also can stop your period from happening sooner the brown stuff that you say is coming out is what you would call a very light bleed so dont stress it is part of becoming a woman just ask you mum to get you some panty liners until you get them full on and then you will either move on to pads or tampons what ever you feel more comfortable wearing i my self started with the panity liners then moved on to pads and then tampons but that is up to you good luck and i hope that this helped you.:-D

Thank you so much! This is a huge weight that had been lifted from my shoulders