I was diagnosed w/ pcos 3yrs ago. I started my period when I was 16 and they have always been irregular meaning I would have only 2 periods a yr I was on ortho try cyclin (bc pills) and also on metformin for my pcos well assuming I couldn't get pregnant and I did bac in dec 2010 in April 2011 I got the arm implanon and didn't have a period or spotting until July 2011 well... From since on I bleed every single day whether it's spotting or clotting I still bleed I went to my obgyn who said that it was normal for women to experience that up to a yr well I waited it out (keeping in mind I spent mass ass money on tampons pads pantie liners I wear a panty liner everyday my sex life is gone which leads to relationship problems and I have ruined every one of my panties also bleeding everyday all day can cause odor) so July 2012 I went back and the doc said lets try a diff bc method so I got mirena the iud that was in late July and here it is late aug and I still bleed everyday, my doc said that would be normal it may take up to a yr. I honestly think its more than my bc. I feel like something else is wrong any suggestions because I can't take it no more. I wanna cry just thinking bout it

Did you ever figure out what was wrong I'm having the same problem I have been bleeding almost a month now. I'm scared I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm going to make a doctor appointment soon but this is so wired. Like Its heavy then I had one big ass clot then I had some small ones pass. Now it's just heavy as hell. I started my period feb. 7 it stared light then feb 13 it began to get heavier it's now march 6th I just dont Know