Hey,
I am a 13 year old girl, and I really want to know when I am going to have my period! I want to know the signs that show that my period is coming! I am soo stressed that I am going to have it in school, and I want to be preparred. 8-| I think I might be getting some of the signs....
I have-
1- White sticky stuff >:(
2- I have cramps %-)
Any advice for me???

me too girl.!

i mean im gettign this white sticky stuff.
and like now its brown.

im like ugh.

and like okay...ive only had cramps once. and that was 3 nights ago. but i havent had them since then.

i want to know so bad if the brown and white stuff is a sign of starting my period. hopefully someone outh there will be able to tell us.!

same here!

i got mine right before my 13th birthday

and the white sticky stuff is normal.

there are really no ways to tell when your 1st period is coming.

what i used to do is wear a mini-pad to school everyday for about a year.
maybe that will help?

but remember, everyone is different

my step-sister is 16 and she JUST got hers

[but she is very active and skinny]

hope i could help!

:-D

Good day.

Where is the rush darling? Why do you need to have your period now? I am sure that, once you get it, you will ask yourself "why do you have it every month". And that is normal as well.

Look, there is no rush. Those are the things that you can't control. Your period will come - for a couple days, months or even one or two years. That is all normal.

Anyway, you will know very good when your period is about to come. You will have some of the period signs - your stomach is going to hurt, you will feel some abdominal pain, maybe you will feel some headaches and you will see brown or pinkish discharge. 

Ah dont rush things- once you get it you'll have it for MANY MANY years enjoy your "period free" life while you can...monthly cramps, pad/tampon changing, moodiness, pimples....just isn't all that fun...and for the girls that wonder when its going to start...get used to it...until you get "regular" (which can take many years, or it could never happen) you are going to have suprises often...very few women are lucky enough to know exactly when they are going to get it each month (unless they use the pill which helps with cramps and acne and heaviness)
For the girls in the first 2 post it sounds like you both will be starting real soon so you might want to consider pantyliners...you will feel a "wetness" down there so just go to the bathroom and check when you do.
I think it was about 2 months before I got my first one where i started having a brownish discharge once in a while- of course, that was 15 years ago so I could be off a month or two...it might have been two weeks..either way it was soon after
Good luck to you all.....

I don't think I have wet sticky stuff but have bad cramps craving moodiness and I feel wet sometimes but I don't get it but it feels wet I am desperate to know when will I get it? :$

My turned brown too. i was like ewwwww!

the same with me and i know it sounds wierd but i want mine t ostart s i can just get it over with and i wont feel like this i am so pissy a lot of the time now and i have the white or clear stickyy stuff and bad cramps in my lower back and in the front to and it sucks!! :D

I really want to know when im going to get mine i've been having the white/brown discharge for over a year now o.O !!! so im like when

Ok, so I'm no professonial, but if everyone here is getting it then it isnt a big deal, right?

So, just a couple days ago, the white sticky stuff came out like
crazy and it was really embarrassing because I was in public
and my underwear got all gross.

BUT EVERYONE CALM DOWN! WHEN IT HAPPENS IT DOES
NOT COME ALL AT ONCE, LIKE, YOU GO TO TE BATHROOM,
YOU WIPE, AND THERE IS A LITTLE PINK,
THROUGHOUT THE MONTHS IT WILL GET DARKER, AND MORE
EMBARRASING. What me, my bigger sister, my mom and all
of her friends do is we ALWAYS keep a 'heavy days' in our wallet,
or pocket ('heavy days' is a kinda thick uncofortable pad that
is super absorbant- and what a heavy day is when alot of blood comes
out, so dont panic.). YOU HAVE TO DO THIS, BECAUSE IT CAN COME
AT ANY TIME SO BE PREPARED. I'm only 11 and I do this. My great grandma got
hers when she was 9. I know right? crazy. but my grandma got hers
when she was 10, and my mom 11 and my bigger sister got hers when she turned 14
so i am expecting it around my 12th or 13th birthday. ^.^ sorry for all the words
and stuff ^.^ ima become a writer >.> :$

im 13 to and i want to be prepared to i have gotten cramps a lot an this past month and the white and brown sticky stuff is discharge it is perfectly normal... i havent started yet but i know a lot about it... the first time you get it it will be like a brownish color(your period will be)

hey, i do too want to noe cuz i dont want to hav it in skool, also i get the white sticky stuff too n sumwat feels like im havin it but i dont ,i be feelin stressed sumtimes i hate it im 12 yrs old n i want to cuz all ma frends are a lil youger den me n they got there period already n i be feelin left out :-( i dont noe wat to do ?

i just started my period yesterday, ive had thw white discharge for a long time ( 6 months to a year ) .. i didnt even notice it beacause my "blood" was a brownish reddish color, but if u have cramps or pain they will be really low, like a little higher then ur "v"

me too i have the white discharge and cramps and i also get moody alot now there is like dark red spots when i wipe i think i'm starting my period i'm not sure though :| :!: :!:

I know ppl all of my friends have gotten their periods and I havent and I really want to start it now because i dont want to feel like a little gurl :'( :'( :'( im only 12 and my b-day is in april and i want to start it by then.ALL my friends talk about theirs but I cant say anytthing because i havent started mine.PLEASEE SOMEONEE HELPP MEEE >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(