So I was diagnosed with chlamydia about six days ago. My partner tested negative but treated anyways since he was exposed. I took Z-pack1g on friday and the next day took another Z-pack with my partner. I had symptoms of abnormal spotting between period a little burning and a vaginal discharge. after I took my first antibiotic I had a lot of smelly discharge. Now im on my 6th day of treatment and im on my period. after a few days everything seems normal. IM not using tampons since I figured I shouldn't keep the bacteria in there. but im tiered of using panty liners do you think its safe for me to use tampons now?

I would avoid it. If you've used liners, although uncomfortable it is probably better to make sure you are allowing the bacteria to expel from the vagina. This treatment is fast and you may experience vaginal discharge and discomfort. Remember to avoid sexual contact with your partner as you may re-infect