I'm wondering if I'm pregnant or if this is normal. I've been on Yasmin birth control for over a year. I started having light blood spotting a week before my period was supposed to start. It is still a couple of days before I should start, and I tried taking a pregnancy test and it was negative. However, I know it isn't as accurate until the actual time of the missed period. I haven't ever bled irregularly before on this birth control. Do you think I'm pregnant or could there be something else happening?

Ok so today i had cramps and light bleeding and I am not suppose to have my period for another week. I am also on Yasmin, and I was kind of wondering what happened to you. Tomorrow I am going to call my doctors office, but I wanted to check see if this was normal. When I saw you post and I wanted to see what happened to you. I know it has been a year, but please help.