I'm curious, well more like scared.. I experienced light bleeding and it has been 2 days since i had intercourse. I took a pregnancy test and the results were negative. I was reading about another woman who had spotting and I'm wondering if I took the test too soon if I should wait until tomorrow then the results might be different because I was still spotting when I took the test or if the results should be accurate and I have nothing to worry about.

Hi! When exactly was your intercourse? At what part of your menstrual cycle?
It is also important to say if your periods were regular or irregular and if you had any unprotected intercourses besides this one.

It seems to me that your light bleeding was just one week after your previous period ended! Is this correct? That would mean that the bleeding you had was just an old blood
and if you are thinking that the bleeding could have been an implantation, I think you may be wrong because implanation usually happens 6-10 days after ovulation i.e. after unprotected sex. However, you never ca be 100% sure with pregnancy.

It is too early for you to have a home pregnancy test, because the hcg hormones can’t be detected yet. They are advised to be taken a day or two after your period hasn’t arrived. If your periods were irregular, the best timing to do a test would be two weeks after unprotected intercourse.

hi my period is 8 days late i was due on 4th may i had brown spotting before from 30th april i have taken 2 home pregnancy tests both neg and have had a blood test which was also neg,i am still spotting but has now gone red can u help dont know what is wrong. :'(

It may just be a delayed or light period

I kind of have the same thing so I'm a little concerned. I had my period on 4th June and it seemed fine. But the last two days I've had some light spotting and a little bit of cramping almost like I'm going to get my period. I haven't had sex in four days so I don't think I've torn anything inside so I'm a little concerned. I am on the pill so I'm not sure if this could be the cause of it but I've been on the pill before and never had anything like this before. The light bleeding is almost like when I'm about to start my period but it isn't due until the 4th July. Does anyone have any advice they could offer? Would it be worth doing a pregnancy test just in case?

Many thanks

im on the pill, and my periods are very regular, i get them at the same time every month, and they usually last about 4-5 days. i had it this time for about a week and a half. and that was 3 weeks ago, and im still spotting.which never happens to me. i took 2 home pregnancy tests about 4 days ago, both neg. any ideas of whats up?

Ok so I have been spotting for like a week now I dont start my period for another two weeks... Im not sure what it is so can someone help me? I am on the pill and I have already taken two prego test and both came up negative...

I'm not really too sure on how all this works and I'm really pretty scared, I've had a major loss in appitite anything I eat makes me want to vomit, I had my period at the begining of the month just like normal but it was MUCH much lighter than anytime before and lasted 3 or 4 days longer, I've never been pregnate before and I honestly don't know what to expect.

I've done the math and I would be about 3 and a half weeks pregnant if I were, I would really appriciate some insight on this one.
Any advise would be greatly welcomed, thanks

I had my period for two weeks then it stoped for a week now i'm bleeding agian. the dates are feb. 21 - march 7 then I started bleeding again on march 16th. i'm worried something is wrong. advise please.

May i ask, what is it exactly after u found out? what caused it?

thanks =)

help! iv been trying for a baby for 5months withno luck. last month i had my period a few days early but it was slightly lighter then two days after my period had ended i had a brown discharge only when i wiped for just under 24 hours could this be implantation bleeding???? i have also been feeling very sick and tired for the past week or so and am not eating as much even tho i feel hungry and my boyf says i have also been very moody. iv also had a few headaches the past week and my lower back aches and my abdomen seems swollen? couldibe pregnant? i hope i am but im scared that it is all in my head because i want it so bad please help x

Hi ,

I have very irregular periods .sometimes the cycle goes more than 40days. my last period was on Jan 28 and on Mar 10th i had intercourse.. and from 14th Mar i am seeing slight bleeding. I did a home test on Mar 13th which was negative.Apart from slight bleeding i am feeling little pain in my stomach..
what does this mean ? is this bleeding due to infection or pregnancy ?

hi, im not due on my period for 3 weeks and i woke up this morning with light bleeding. my partner and i last had sex some time at the begining of last week. just wondered if anyone could give me an idea to what is going on. thanks.

Did you find out what was wrong? I'm experiencing the same problem

K my periods been so ireagular an about 2 months ago at the end of oct i quit taking my birth control me an my man are trying to hage a baby my peiriod came nov 16 th went to nov 21 an now im bleeding on dec 13 whats wrong with me