I had sex last friday and bled the next day. But it wasn't heavy and it actually stopped until sunday. Now it's super heavy. I am trying to get pregnant and I really don't want to get my hopes up. Just wondering if anyone else went through the same thing and actually got pregnant.

if its heavy its highly unlikely that you are pregnant this month...heavy flow is not normal in a healthy pregnancy...sorry.
There is always next month....besides you cannot get pregnant that close to your expected period. You are only fertile 4 days out of the month and if you have a 28 day cycle the most fertile day is somewhere around the 14 th day counting from the first day from the start of your last period (if your cycles are regular) You could also chart BBT and cervical mucous if you want to pinpoint your ovulation more accurately to increase your chances....good luck - Count 14 days from last saturday and get to work :-)

Alright so I had some interesting things happen.
It has been a week now since I had sex. My period stopped two days earlier than expected and now for about 3 days I have been so nauseated. And I have been very bloated. I know you said that it's highly unlikely, but now I'm not so sure. Do you think it would be two early to test?

Symptoms don't really mean much when it comes to determining pregnancy...a woman can have all pregnancy symptoms just by thinking she is pregnant...its actually a proven phenomenon.

the earliest a test will show is 9-10 day after intercourse...but its most accurate aprox 21 days after intercourse (most will show around days 14 or 15)
Even a blood test takes about 10-14 days. Since I worked in a hospital with all 3 of my pregnancies I would test often until I got the result I "knew" I needed.. Day 14 was always the magic number for me- day 13 it was always negative and 14 would be a faint positive. BUT everyone is different. Either way a week is just too early. Sorry :-(

Thats fine. :-) I just wanted to know so I didn't go out and waste money on a test right now. Thank you.

i happen sex yesterday and now iam on my period could i be pregnant?

no you cannot be pregnant!

as button said your are fertile in the middle of your cycle for only a few days.

don't worry!

I had sex almost 3 weeks ago (about 2 weeks after my period) i normally get my period around the 1st of the month. It came about 2 days late and i only bled a small amount overnight and then it was gone. What is going on?!

Ok so I read through all of the posts and I think my question is unique. I hope someone can provide an answer!

I delivered my son on June 27 of this year. 15 weeks ago tomorrow. I have not had a period yet and I am NOT breastfeeding. Today I started mildly bleeding. I have been on birth control for 14 days, to try and get the period "going". However, stemming from a severely complicated pregnancy, I have been taking antibiotics for a constant UTI and Kidney Infection that I cannot kick. And the kicker of the whole post is......my husband and I had unprotected sex last night.

Ive heard that you are very likely to get pregnant again after delivery if having unprotected sex.

So my question is, even though I have been taking birth control ( with the antibiotics counteracting them for the last week), could the mild bleeding I am having today be from the sex last night? And is it possible that I could get pregnant?

Since this is the first time i've bled since I quit bleeding 5½ weeks after delivery, and it just seemed to happen the first night that I've had intercourse, I am not sure if this is my period or not.

If it is, or is not, is it possible I am going to get pregnant again?

I have been up all night thinking about this- half excited, half scared sh*tless since my last pregnancy was so complicated, I'm 21, and by the time I would deliver this one, I will be chasing after a 1yr old infant =)

Please let me know some insight...I can't seem to find anything accurate on the net.

Thanks everyone!

:D

hi there. dont want to worry you but you may have somthing called a erostion on the neck of the womb. i had problems with my little girls pregnancy and i bled after sex. this happand a few times so went to the doctor. he had a look at my then referred me to gyny at the hospital. i was so scared. anyway he said that my cervics had opened up like a flower and it was the tissue that was soft was the course of the bleed. didnt have to have any treatment, he said its normal and that some woman just bleed. if it carry's on after sex and your not pregnant then just check it out hun.xx

Heres my story.
I had unprotected sex a week before my expected period Jan 14th. My expected period was on the 20th, but was late 3 days. I took a test on the 23rd and was negative. Next day 24th I got my period, but started off very brown and light and suddenly became heavy, but only for 2 days. Then it went away. My period is normally 5-7 days. I have symptoms fatigue, back ache, breast soreness.
My question is can you get pregnant a week before your expected period and still get a short period?

I am in the same boat. My husband and I are trying to concieve. We had sex on a day I knew I would be ovulating around, na dthe next day I started my period, which lasted all of 72 hours! It was light, and more pinkish. The day after I came off, we tried, and two days after that....so now I am just waiting!

ok . so i had sex tonight and im expected to have my period in 6 days . and my man cumed in me . could i be pregnant??? plz reply back !!!

IT MAKES ME MAD BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE QUICK TO SAY THAT U CANT GET PREGNANT IF U HAVE SEX BEFORE YOUR PERIOD THATS FALSE INFORMATION. EVERY WOMAN IS DIFFERENT IF U DO RESEARCH THERE ARE ALOT OF WOMEN THAT HAPPEN TO GET PREGNANT WHILE ON THEIR PERIOD SPERM CAN LIVE 3 TO 7 DAYS . ASK YOU GYNO ABOUT IT. SOME WOMAN CAN OVULATE DURING THEIR CYCLE AND SOME WOMAN DONT. I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THAT GOT PREGNANT DURING THEIR CYCLE. IF YOU WERE PREGNANT U WOULDNT BLEED HEAVY AT ALL BUT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT A WOMAN CAN GET PREGNANT DURING OR BEFORE HER CYCLE ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAS IRREGULAR PERIOD JUST BE CAREFUL BECAUSE IM PREGNANT NOW AFTER HAVING SEX A DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD. 8)

Okay so i had sex sunday night but im on birth controll but the last real pill was the day before and i started my period two days later. Any chance i could be pregnant cause i didnt have a pill to take that sunday???