I haven't had my period but I just got light brown splotches in my underwear I'm almost 13 BTW and female if that wasn't known idk wht it is help

Hi there

Here is appropriate info about puberty in girls -

Discharge is a clear or cloudy fluid produced by your body to moisten and cleanse the vagina. Before you start your period, you'll probably notice yellow or white stains inside your underwear. This is natural moisture from the vagina. It's perfectly normal, and it's a sign that menstruation will likely start in six to 18 months.

All of these changes lead up to the start of your first period. You may not be sure what’s normal, but there’s no need to worry. When you first start menstruation, it can be unpredictable for the first two years. It typically takes 1-2 years for cycles to develop, so you may not be regular for a while.

Every girl develops differently and at her own pace, so don’t be discouraged. These changes usually happen in the order listed above, but this may not be the order that they happen to you — and that is totally OK! No matter what order all these changes happen, just know you’re on your way to becoming a woman — and that is an awesome thing!

Welcome to puberty. If you have further queries, do revert back.