ok so i had sex with this girl at her house and we only have done it 2 times
there has been no anal only oral. we have simulated vaginal sex by doing it with our underwear on. i was kinda wet and she was kinda wet too. i want to know, is she pregnant? i am scared can anyone please respond back soon?

Hi honey! Sperm cannot swim through fabric and there HAS to be live sperm inside the vagina to even have a chance of being pregnant! so please believe me she is in NO way pregnant OK? Just take it easy and make sure you are both on the same page, and IF you both decide to have vaginal sex, ALWAYS use a condom NEVER EVER EVER even try it with no condom OK? It takes 1 second and 1 sperm to make her pregnant OK? Good luck and health

ok so i went in a little inside of her our second time but both had our underwear on. and i was kind of dry ( i didnt ejaculate inside of her) and she was kinda wet so does that still mean she can be pregnant? please help i am very scared

i didnt go deep inside of her and well when i went inside of her a little bit i took it out and i was dry. i am very scared i need help and next time ill use protection. does this mean shes pregnant?

OK!! So did you do this since our conversation 4 days ago?!!!!! ANYTIME there is penetration of any sort no matter how long etc you CAN get pregnant! The chances are VERY slim that anysperm got through your underwear BUT I can't say for sure! You will have to wait about 21 days after this to see if she is pregnant! NEVER have unprotected sex NEVER!

I know i'm an id**t for that. But no i did this 2 weeks ago by the way. I won't ever do it again until i am older. But not really, she had her underwear on and i had my underwear on and i felt it go in just a little and i took it out quickly cause i felt it go in. It didn't go fully in i just felt the tip go in a little bit and i got scared so i took it out.

So she had her underwear on right? The there is NO way she is pregnant! I thought you ment that only one of you had underwear on - and then you inserted! IF it was on top of the pubic area, it is never a factor! BUT if you penetrate THEN it can turn very quickly! so NO more penetration OK? Also you are lucky that you didn't break her hymen - if that is an issue with her! So be careful OK?

Yes she had her underwear on and she was kind of wet and my underwear was kind of damp but when i felt it go a little bit inside i immediately took it out. I don't know but i am very sure that i didn't go deep inside of her. well fine then, no penetration, we will have to hold back those hormones then. Yes i will be careful next time thanks :-) (Although somehow i do feel she is pregnant, but she says no)

She's NOT! I promisse you that! There are NO sperm that can go through two layers of fabric and THEN get up the vagina, past the cervical jelly, into the uterus and then find an egg IF there is one! IF you had inserted your penis into her vagina - through your underwear alone there MIGHT be a slight chance but thats a slight chance!

And ALWAYS have a condom with you, and when you decide to have penetrative sex, ALWAYS ejaculate outside the vagina into the condom! this way there will be no OOPS!

Wow thanks alot how can i repay you?! :-D Well that really helps alot and is very informative! :-) From now on i will carry a condom with me but i'm allergic to latex so i guess i gotta go buy non-latex ones. OK so if i feel im going to ejaculate while i'm inside her do i ejaculate on the condom and stop doing it with her? No i really don't want any oops right now (you must be saying well you shouldn't have sex in the first place). Sorry for all the questions but i mean, i'm just a 16 year old who is going through his first experience.

1st of all you BOTH have to decide well in advance that you are BOTH ready! Don't let it just happen - because that can lead to regret! Just when you think you are about to ejaculate, pull out and ejaculate into the condom! I HATE giving teenagers sex advice, BUT I'm not a m***n either so this is my ONLY sex advice to you OK? I would be a hypocrite, as I just told my 17 year old to add condoms onto our grocery bill when he went grocery shopping for me!!!!! So anyways ALWAYS protect yourself and your partner ALWAYS! Instead of a no texting while driving campaign I think there should be a no sex without condom campaign!

Also there is a voting butto at the bottom of this page, so anytime you find people that have helped you, you can vote for them! It is just nice for ALL the counsellors on here to know they are making a difference!

I'll just think about it before having sex with her. I'll actually use my brain this time because i don't want another scare. Thanks alot :-D I voted with 6 credits because you really helped me alot.

That was nice of you thankyou! Just remember if other people help you too OK? This is a volunteer board and many people on her have great advice - you could even start! That's how it ALL gets going! I logged on here 1 year ago to ask a question about my dad and WHAM 4,800 post later!!!!! It feels good to help others and to realize you might not be as bad off as you think you are!

I am very sorry but im still worried :-( can you please help me with my other question? it's related to the same topic https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/unprotected-sex--30#828735

Hi honey ! I just answered it! PLEASE tell me this is the same thing, NOT another event!