first of all he didn't cum inside me he didn't went inside me. he was wearing his underwear and wearing pants while i was naked. so i just rubbed it there. last month april 15 i had my menstruation but now its may 21 and still not having my menstruation.. i'm really scared that i might be pregnant..  

You need to give more information.

1. When did this happen?
  2. What does "so i just rubbed it there" mean?
    • "rubbed it" - rubbed what?
    • "there" - where?

sorry.. well we did that last april 23. and we did it again last may 17.. i was naked so i rubbed my vagina on top of him (but he's wearing his underwear and pants) and now it's may 21 and still not having my period. sorry i'm not really good at explaining

If you have a regular 28-day cycle, then 23 April was possibly not a fertile day, but it is close. May 17 would not be a fertile day either.

I realise you find it difficult to explain, so I will ask questions.

• How long is your cycle?
  • Is it usually regular?
  • When did you expect your period to start.
  • By  "on top of him" Do you mean on top of his penis?
  • Did he ejaculate?
  • If so, did his ejaculate show through his clothes? Was there a wet patch?
  • By 'vagina', many girls mean their vulva, so do you mean the vagina opening or the vulva?
  • Which part particularly made contact with him?
  • How wet were you?
  • Are you a virgin?

In order for you to become pregnant, sperm has to enter your vagina. I am trying to gauge whether that is likely.

I don't really know how long is my cycle. but for the past few months my cycle were a little bit late (ex: i had my menstruation feb 5 the next one was march 12 then april 15) and now still not having my period. by regular do you mean every month if so yes. since last month i had it on 15 so i expected it to start on 15. yes on top on his penis but his wearing his underwear and pants. yes he did. nope he ejaculated away from me and after that he didn't touch me again. vagina opening i guess :( . i dont know what you mean "which part particularly made contact with him". i was really wet. yes i am .

Thank you for that information.
5th Feb to 12th March = 35 days. 12th March to 15th April = 34 days. That would suggest that your next period would be due 19th - 20th May. It would suggest that 23rd April was not a fertile day, and 17th May probably wasn't either.
When I asked which part made contact with him, I meant was your vagina opening or maybe your clitoris rubbing on him? That was important if there were a chance of semen passing through his clothes. However, from what you say, he did not ejaculate in his clothes, and nothing could be seen coming through the fabric if his clothes. But if you were really wet, did your wetness not show on his clothes?
So when he ejaculated, was that completely separate from you being on top of him? How did that happen? He masturbated, and directed the semen away from you? Where?
It would seem (if I understand you correctly, and subject to your answers to these questions) that sperm did not get close to your vagina, in which case you should not get pregnant, and your period should come soon.
It is good that you are still a virgin.
I will look for your reply.
Take care

Thank you for replying :( . his clothes was really wet but i know that was because of my wetness. he said he didn't felt any precum and for us to be sure he put his penis out and i just touched it and it wasn't wet. when i wanted to stop i told him to let his cum out already so we did the dog style but still he is wearing his underwear and her pants. and when the time he ejaculated he turn around from me and while he is masturbating i was wearing my clothes already.. if i'm not pregnant why is it that my period is already 7 days late and about to be 8 days delayed :(

You said i should have my next period on 19th - 20th May? so does that mean that i'm only two days delayed? and i forgot to tell you he also fingered me. after he put his penis out he fingered me but he washed his hand first before fingering me.

I don't think it is a week late going by your recent cycles. But I am now getting a different picture of what happened.

1. What do you mean by "we did the dog style"? Where was his penis relative to your vagina?
  2. You said "he put his penis out and i just touched it ", so did he put it back again?
  3. Where was his penis "when the time he ejaculated he turn around from me".
  4. Where did his cum go?

I estimated the time of your period from your recent cycles. It maybe that you are going to be about 5 weeks instead of 4. But it is never a certainty. The system sometimes changes for no apparent reason. So I do thing you are probably only a day or two delayed.
Did he finger you before or after his masturbation and cum?

No his penis never had contact with my vagina. When i said we were doing the dog style he was still wearing his underwear and pants. yes he put it back again. i don't know how to explain it but i am very certain that his penis was not in front of me. at the floor . this past few days i'm not really taking care of myself. i don't eat properly and i'm always thinking about this problem. It's already 23 my mom is asking me already why i don't have my menstruation yet.

Before he masturbate. may i ask you, what do you mean by "it maybe that you are going to be about 5 weeks instead of 4"? .....

I realise his penis did not come in contact with your vagina, and I don't think you are pregnant, but I am trying to think of all the reasons why. I was meaning regarding dog style, how close his (clothed) penis was to your (clothed) vagina.However you have made it clear he did not ejaculate, and he had no precum. To get pregnant, there must be sperm reaching your vagina. If nothing left his penis until after your sexual activity finished. there does not seem any way for you to get pregnant.
Not eating properly won't help either.
You need to tell your mom that you don't know why you are late, but explain that your cycle seems to be getting longer. Tell her you are still a virgin, so you cannot see how you could be pregnant. But there might be something else that is disturbing your menstrual cycle. Has anything happened in your life this year that is significantly different?
Does she know about your boyfriend? Does she know anything about your physical relationship?
Where are you from? How old are you? What are the cultural and religious implications?
Can you take a pregnancy test to put your mind at rest?
If you want to talk about all this in more detail, you could sign up and chat privately.

If he fingered you before he masturbated, there does not seem any way for sperm to have entered you by fingering.
A typical menstrual cycle (from the start of one period to the next) is 28 days long. That is 4 weeks.
If your cycle is now 35 days, that is 5 weeks. I was suggesting that maybe your cycle was lengthening from about 4 weeks to about 5 weeks.
However, periods are linked to ovulation, and occur about 2 weeks after ovulation. So although the cycle is observed from period start to period start, actually the important dates are ovulation. If you ovulate late, then your periods are likely to be late. Also, if you do not ovulate, you will probably not have a period.
It seems you have been working on about 30 days if you expect your period to come the same day every month. But 15th Feb - 15th Mar = 28 days; 15th March - 15th April = 31 days; 15th April - 15th May = 30 days.

That's what my cousin and bf are always saying that i'm not pregnant because its almost impossible because first of all he didn't put his penis inside me and that he is wearing his clothes. My mom knows our relationship and she trusted me and my bf not to cross in our limits. I'm only 15 yrs old and he's 14. I know we're not supposed to do that but it just happened. I'm totally freaking out my cousin told me that i'm being too paranoid. I want to tell my mom everything but i just can't lose my bf.