Hi last night my boyfriend and i were dry humping and he ejaculated through his boxers and he got my underwear pretty wet. I am really scared that i could get pregnant? Is that possible? Should I take the morning after pill?

You probably won't get pregnant since only your underwear got wet from the semen, the penis has to be inserted into the vagina during ejaculation because the semen has to go some ways into the vagina for it to travel through, although you may want to check out some other replies because I am not an expert.

sincereley,
guest

The penis does NOT have to be inserted for you to get pregnant! He could cum on your leg or tummy and if sperm travels by dripping etc near the vagina and say you are wet... they can swim in there. You are young, the sperm are probably strong soldiers and 2 pieces of fabric may hinder most but no one can say 100% that they will not reach their mark.

Let me say again, since it scared me to read that someone would say that... you do not have to be penetrated by the penis in order to get pregnant. Only the sperm needs to find it's way...

lets say you were excited and wet... he came and made your panties wet, in theroy the sperm, who are microscopic could manage to get throught he fabric. Then find some lubrication from your vaginal opening and swim upstream.

The chanses are small.... but that was not dry humping at all.

If one reads the instructions on a condom insert or box it says to pull out while holding the condom and step away from the woman as to not get any ejaculate near her private areas.. that is because it is possible to make a non-penetrated boo-boo.

Guest wrote:

are you kidding me? he can cum on your leg or tummy and you can get pregnant? don't listen to this girl, she's retarded. seriously. that is so wrong it's not even funny. you can't get pregnant, through fabric, either.

A friend of mine got impregnated by making out with her boyfriend. He got a little excited and she was wearing a skirt. She was wet to begin with and her then panties was soaked with sperm . And she got impregnated still a virgin.

This is a pure case of the blind leading the blind. The person who posted that if the fluids come in contact with each other, pregnancy is possible is correct. Please, Please, Please, check out the web site below:

gurl.com/findout/fastfacts/pages/0,,623576,00.html

At the bottom of the page it states:

"Dry humping is considered a safer sex activity because generally, no body fluids are exchanged between the partners. It is safer to do with clothes on since: 1. If a female's vagina is exposed and a male ejaculates on or near the vaginal opening, pregnancy is possible. "

Though unlikley to occur, pregnacny is possible if the fluids come in contact.

I habe to agree with you! coming from a science background i would say it is unlikely that you will get impregnated wif your cloths on nor if you ejaculate anywhere else over the body. so your safe!!

Seems a bit late to be saying any of this... but as soon as semen is introduced to any environment, there's a chance for pregnancy. The chance may be small, but it's possible. It only takes one mistake to get pregnant.

Don't believe me? Did you know that you can have ANAL intercourse and you can get pregnant? Sperm can actually leak from the anal cavity and enter the vagina.

This being said, if someone were to cum on a persons legs and the sperm leaked towards the vagina, yes, you can become pregnant. If you were to merely touch a penis (maybe one who hasn't even cum yet) and then touch a vagina, then PRECUM can ALSO get the girl pregnant. Is it likely? No... not very. But can it happen? Yes it can, and it has to some people.

Likewise, while panties may be difficult to get through, sperm can travel and live as long as they are wet and have liquid. A females 'wetness' is not only lubrication, but a method of giving the sperm a good environment to travel through. Simply put, yes, you CAN get pregnant when cum is on a females underwear, and you are also susceptible to STDs or even AIDs.

Again, it may not be likely, but that doesn't eliminate the chance. It only takes one time to get pregnant... why risk it?

ok so you cannot get pregnant from someone ejaculating on your stomach. That girl is retarded. Obviously she hasn't been through 7th grade health yet. Therefor she has no right telling you that sperm swim like 4396745 miles to your vagina. Theres like a .000000000000001 chance that you're prego, so don't sweat it. ps: don't want babies?!dont have sex
Hope i helped

first of all what that girl meant was that if u get ejaculated on your stomach and the semen slips down into her vagina she can get pregnant. and if she didnt mean that it doesnt mean she is retarded she just isnt well informed. and as for the girl there is a chance u could get pregnant but u just might want to get a pregnancy test from those pee things at walgreens you buy.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

SERIOUSLY THAT HELPED ME SO MUCH I NEEDED THISS SERIOUSLY THANK YOU NOW I FEEL SAFER :] :D 8)

Oh dear ...

You girls who don't know the consequences of sperm near your vagina are seriously in need of educating BEFORE you have sex, (or dry hump

The chances of you getting pregnant are remote, BUT are still possible as sperm came into contact with you, clothes or no clothes, Sperm can travel a fair distance, say you gave your boyfriend pleasure with your hand etc and got some on you with or without realising, if you were to touch yourself intimately afterwards, the chances are still there.

Under NO circumstances should you think you're safe because you had clothes on, sperm is miniscule and can and will travel through clothes, down your stomach etc to get where it wants to be.

The girl who said about cum on the stomach or leg or anywhere else that it could drip to your vagina was correct, if your partner comes on you, make sure it's cleaned up before standing or sitting as it will inevitably travel downwards.

If you don't believe that then you really are too dumb to be having sex in the first place. Find out ALL the facts first.

so what are the chances of getting an std this way? as slim as getting pregnent? please i need to know for my own sanity thank you.

well my boyfriend nutted inside of me and i dont wanna get pregnant what should i do?

I think you really have nothing to worry about. The chances of you being pregnant because of that very very slim. Don't worry.

Hi everyone! I'm 32. Anyways my boyfriend and I were dry humping and we were fully clothed with snuggies on. He was wearing cotton briefs and I was wearing silk briefs (high top) he ejaculated through a hole in his underwear and snuggie on to my snuggie. I stuck the snuggie in my panties and I was wondering if I could be pregnant? The snuggie was really wet....I'm really nervous. I had a hysterectomy when I was 30. Is there still any possibility o.O :$ Please respond ASAP!!